Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Need to sort childcare for girls on holiday?! Eh? Isn’t one of them older than Oz? Also can’t imagine they’re sharing rooms on honeymoon. Those kids will be traumatised 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
If he turns up at the hen day/weekend (which is highly likely going by previous occasions) then I don't know whether to think it's a major ick or a walking talking red flag 🤢

Makingmemories

Unexpectedly child free….be more unexpected if they had the kids….so pissing off on holiday which means the girls have been dumped as the precious boys will be with their dad
How can that pair not even pretend to be ashamed
She’s also full of shit, Wingers asked if I want to go and see Leeds at Wembley but the tickets were so expensive….the tickets are only available to members who’ve been to a certain number of games, not open to the general public. Hospitality also sold out the night they qualified…so you were never planning to just go away for one night…honestly she’s a fucking rocket
She tells so many tales. Imagine thinking you can rock up to Wembley and buy a ticket for a play off final. The only ticket she would get at this point would be thousands of pounds

dangleberries1

There’s a Lord of the Rings/Smeagol
thread title in this story somewhere but I’m letting someone else have a turn.

Last edited:
  • Haha

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
I don’t get the gift bags? It’s not actually things for the wedding just pjs and socks. Unless the kids are cutting down the aisle in sliders?

Surely you just buy this stuff when your kids need them. Not make a big production of putting them in gift bags and making reels. Delulu.

Can’t believe she’s only just had it done and it already looks that bad
Can totally see where the real hair finishes and the plastic hair starts
---
Will they see out the nuptials?
July but don’t know when
---
Boys getting a massive fancy dinner out because they’re having to watch the girls in a dance show. What are the girls getting? Gruel? Surely all go out together after the show?

Last edited:

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why with them saggy fake boobies does she insist on wearing strapless dresses. She’s the best comedy account on instagram her !

Can always rely on trash to produce some tacky gift bag full of quality tat….and she hasn’t disappointed….role on the wedding tackfest of the year

• Haha
Was it the fat killer though? Or the fact she eats prison rations and goes to the gym? Save your cash folks don’t fund her and Wingers abandoning their kids again and again
Also personally bikinis have to match, that just looks like you dragged items out the drawer and got dressed in the dark