Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
If it is a Pandora ring then that's comedy gold 🤣sold his house and bought a ridiculously priced McMansion but can't buy her a diamond 💀 I give it a year tops once the girls have finished senior school and can be left alone whilst he "travels" for work

Reactions: 4

Pivot

VIP Member
Was it the fat killer though? Or the fact she eats prison rations and goes to the gym? Save your cash folks don’t fund her and Wingers abandoning their kids again and again
Also personally bikinis have to match, that just looks like you dragged items out the drawer and got dressed in the dark
At a guess most likely because she's eating no more than 800 cals a day! Fat killer my(fat) arse!

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
It’ll be the kind of wedding dress that, as a guest. you spend the whole event worrying that one shoe caught in the hem will end up with the bride naked to the waist.

• Haha
Nah, he’ll not even have bothered….too busy thinking with his dick and he knows she’d just move on to the next desperado with some disposable income

Pivot

VIP Member
Oh my good god.. have you all seen the eyebrows? As someone who has microblading done too.. whoever did them you are my hero. What a shitshow 😂😂
Was just going to say the same. I know they are new and will fade but the size of them. Wtf! 😬😲🤣

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I might be in the minority here but I dont even agree with this positive/negative bullshit.

I dont understand how its preparing kids for a work environment or higher education. Im bamboozled.

I also dont blame teachers here. They can only piss with the dick they have.

Promise Im not Ashlie 🤣 its such a strange concept to me that it exists because our schools dont have it.

She’s off on a sunny holiday…..she’s only just had those horrific eyebrows done. You’re meant to keep them dry/out of the sun for at least 10 days….maybe she’s hoping to burn them off…would be an improvement

• Haha
Reactions: 3