Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I hope whichever parent dragged them to court again last year is monitoring her posts. She’s becoming more and more unhinged.

Reactions: 8

JSquared

VIP Member
I thought she meant a separate holiday just her and Matt Lucas, so childcare for the girls at home?

Reactions: 8

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
So Mings is having his stag, they had their weird-ass ‘family day out’ sten :sick:

I am bursting to see the photos from her hen 🤣🤣 which surely must be soon. Will we see work mates from her big career in social media? Nu skin besties? The mysterious neighbours who send them food parcels?
Sister in law and her mum and mam 🤣 unless she tries to lie (she's normally so honest 🤥) and takes photos of props and decor pretending it's some big hen

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Catlady1

VIP Member
It’s all the filler…she’s distorted
Is hen tomorrow do we think? Boys will be at their Dad’s, means wingers can have some quality time alone with his daughters….
There will be some weird convoluted story which will result in his need to rush to her side and attend the hen do thus requiring the girls to be binned off to their grandparents!!

justleaveitthere

There’s a reel going round insta that says something along the lines of “just rang my husband at work to check he would still love me if I was a worm” she’s just stolen that. Not an original thought in that empty head of hers.
Those brows are hilarious. What a mess. What’s going on with the short wonky bits in the middle? 😂

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
bloody hell Trash....put it away luv. She looks like he's just paid her to spend the night with him 🤣🤢
hmmmm....nothing new there then!!🤔
uuughhh... I don't know how she can let him get that close to her! I guarantee she does her B and M shopping list in her head while that goon is"hanging her curtains".
The way he has his hand on her gives me the ick! He looks a mix of sleazy and awkward. 😬

• Haha