Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight....they had an (allegedly) unexpected child free weekend, were going to go to Leeds match but a night in London was super expensive so they booked to go to Faro the day before flying only to meet people they know very well there.....sounds legit
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she could lie straight in bed 😂 (I mean she can’t even stand straight either) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tealover

Chatty Member
Ran here when I saw the rigout. And the fricking tacky as hell W around her neck like Mr T. I pity the fool! Not a child in sight all day or a meal.
---
I don’t know where to start tbh….who looks at that selection of clothes/shoes and thinks they go so well together?!
cannot wait for the wedding dress….tits will definitely be out and I reckon a massive split up the front
Teeth, tits and leg and highly flammable

• Haha
I don’t know any teenagers that would be happy about having to walk about town with their mother/step mother/wicked witch in a cheap veil…all for trash, not for the kids at all

Advertising those gummies she looks rough as shit and not making me think oh I’ll spend my hard earned cash on those because she looks good on them. She’s throwing that much random shit down her neck she can’t know what’s working for her and what isn’t (I’ll give her a clue though, none of it)

ttg111

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ…someone stop her
It’s not your first rodeo love. Please don’t wear that. I’m 100% certain this woman has no real friends as none of mine would let me out looking like that
What even possessed her to order that in the first place? I also doubt that there’s men following her waiting to catch a glimpse of her size 9’s.
She’s absolutely desperate for attention.

• Haha

KelA

I'm nearly positive I've just seen Mingers heading towards the hotel I've just checked into in Newcastle

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
Why does she lie so much when the receipts on there on her grid!!!

Trashie June 2024: Wingers got my engagement ring made in Dubai

🤔🤔🤔 Let’s take a little walk back in time….

October 2019 - Got engaged in Sky bar in Leeds (photo of engagement ring)

2nd June 2022 - Grid post which says it was the first trip to Dubai for them both 🤔🤔

21st June 2022 - Photo of same engagement (same on as 2019)

March 2024 - Reel post of her dentist visit showing the same damn ring.

So do we believe that he had it made in Dubai and shipped the the UK BEFORE they ever even visited the country 💩💩💩

Also it’s no flex saying it was from Dubai, just proves what a tight fisted Yorkshireman he is as Diamonds are 40% cheaper there.
Tattlers thank you for your service 🙏

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Good grief.... what is she doing to her face!
She really should go and get herself a job, spend less time fannying around eyeing herself up in the mirror and chatting bollox to randoms.

Pivot

VIP Member
Girls binned off again for the weekend. I'd love to know if this was an arrangement that he already had in place with his parents or if it came about when Trashlie came on the scene? 🤔

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
So this has just appeared on our local Facebook page ( local to Wakefield!) cat found wandering but it’s a rag doll and they don’t normally roam freely so asking if anyone is missing it. Upon reading the comments, lol, it transpires where it has been found is at the end of Trashlies road, mmm , has Rocco done a runner, away from the mad woman 😂. The comments do say owner now found. I’m sure there will be a whole post about this.
Hahaha looks like you called it 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
She needs an intervention. Speak to a medical professional…she’s probably perimenopausal. Might suggest she just gets stoned though, imagine the stories then 😂

• Haha

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
She's such a bad liar..... unexpected child free weekend my arse!
Absolutely nothing new there!!!
The pair of you are rarely with the kids.
And what's with these stupid filters all the time.
She needs to get a job and get out of that house... she's clearly so bored.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I hope whichever parent dragged them to court again last year is monitoring her posts. She’s becoming more and more unhinged.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
So Mings is having his stag, they had their weird-ass ‘family day out’ sten :sick:

I am bursting to see the photos from her hen 🤣🤣 which surely must be soon. Will we see work mates from her big career in social media? Nu skin besties? The mysterious neighbours who send them food parcels?
Sister in law and her mum and mam 🤣 unless she tries to lie (she's normally so honest 🤥) and takes photos of props and decor pretending it's some big hen

• Haha
Reactions: 7