Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Egg whites, cottage cheese and tomato?! Where’s the bread? It’s not the fat killer that’s making her loose weight it’s the fact that meal and all her others are under 200 calories…she’ll be lucky if she’s eating 800 cals a day
Hate to break it to you Trash but if you want to be a ‘snatched kween’ (WTF) that diet is going to do tit to help you….

Reactions: 10
She looks anaemic and unhealthy. Guess that's what fad dieting does to you.
Laxative effect no doubt.....I guarantee the Bride of Baldrick is sh*tting through the eye of a needle. Nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she’s so fussed about starving herself into a wedding dress.

No-one will have a clue what she looks like on ten day because she’ll be curled up like a pretzel so as not to offend the short arse she’s marrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tinfoil hat out in full force. It’s been a while. Showing how stupid she is banging on about chem trails causing the floods in Dubai…it’s cloud seeding Trash and surely Wingding the physicist should be putting you right

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t work out which is the before and after of her snatched jaw because of the filter! Not a good advert for that aesthetic place!
---
I can’t work out which is the before and after of her snatched jaw because of the filter! Not a good advert for that aesthetic place!
Oops wrong thread 😂😂😂😂 I’m flipping between here and Kate hayes makeup 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God Mingers is so bloody desperate.
tbh I think this is a Trashlie fantasy.

Mingers is shown up as an absolute pig of a man on her social media, and her ‘dreamy’ ‘partnership of equals’ only exists in her head.

He’s certainly not cleaning the litter tray out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So trash is at ‘work’ and he could have spent a lovely day with his girls on his own since the previous boys are obviously with their Dad, but no instead there he is waiting like a drip at the station for her…he’s worse than she is

Reactions: 6
So trash is at ‘work’ and he could have spent a lovely day with his girls on his own since the previous boys are obviously with their Dad, but no instead there he is waiting like a drip at the station for her…he’s worse than she is
The girls won't be there i expect. They will have been shipped off to the grandparents yesterday, same as every other weekend when she doesn't have the boys.

Reactions: 3
Now wingers is a massive ick at the best of times but this just takes the biscuit…eating sushi with a fork 😂😂🤮
---
And saying the only let her in to that bar in trainers because she’s 25 years older than anyone else (we’ve always known she lies about her age) and then immediately films a girls wearing trainers…honestly she’s gold tonight 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean he is a walking Ick regardless but when you know what an absent father he is even though his girls live with him, it’s 1000% worse. They are truly made for each other

Attachments

• Sick
New thread title suggestion;

Taking pills, to lose a bit of beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.