Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashlie’s original dress didn’t fit her as she has lot weight due to the wonderful and scientifically proven fat killer 🤥 so what did she do, whip up that monstrosity from an old 1980’s curtain!? One wrong move and her tatas will be jiggling and wiggling over the dancefloor more than Wingding is!
It’s another ASOS purchase 🤮 you think with all Wingers money she would dress more classy, my 16 year old buys stuff off ASOS personally I wouldn’t be seen dead in it 🤣 cheap fabrics just makes me shudder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought she wasn't showing the girls anymore. Or is it only ok when she's got crappy aff links to do?! Also if they aren't bridesmaids they shouldn't be dressed the same, especially at their age. Looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but those dresses were not age appropriate I know the splits didn't reveal anything but they were still wearing dresses with splits. Absolutely no👎

Reactions: 12
Those dresses looked awful and the girls actually didn’t look overly happy or comfortable in them.

Reactions: 13
Wow Archie looks so different I’m blocked so don’t see unless on here
Those girls look frozen and uncomfortable my daughters a similar age and wouldn’t have wore those dresses. Typical trash trying to show off how amazing her boys are maybe the girls should of had jackets too it’s freezing in march

Reactions: 9
The irony of raising them know a dusty boy when they see one, when their own dad is the biggest bleep they will come into contact with

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she said “he’s a good lil egg” about Mingerling she is factually correct, he is an actual egg. He looks more like an egg than an egg.
I still swear her engagement ring is from Pandora.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those poor girls.

Ash thought enough to make sure she, Wingers and her precious boys had jackets, cos it’s usually jacket, if not coat weather, at the end of March but the girls were wholly inappropriately dressed for the weather. And that’s before even getting to the style of the dresses.

She is a truly terrible example of a ‘blended fam ’ mam.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. She thinks it shows her boys in a good light yet actually shows their neglectful parenting again

and god help those girls having to have matching shoes with Trashlie!

Clothes I wanted the girls to wear, how about asking them? They look mortified and I would be too if I was them. Am sure you’ve had plenty of notice about the wedding and hopefully you’ve not got them on the fat killer (although wouldn’t put it past her) so could have got them a couple of outfits that they were happy with. Although for all of us, I CANNOT wait to see what monstrosities she picks out for their wedding (obvs feel v sorry for the girls of course)

I have proper concerns about the way she illustrates the relationship between the kids :sick:

IME (I have 2) brothers don’t teach you what boys to date.

Reactions: 8
She shares far too much personal stuff about those kids..... she's such a dick.
The girls always look uncomfortable and awkward...
Sadly , her boys seems to love the whole Instagram thing and play up to please her.
Mingers is not a catch Trash love... it's not just the fact he looks like a peeled tomato ,but, also because he always puts you shamelessly first and it shows.. (yep, we know she reads here).
Let's see what those 2 burks do with the girls this week......🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.