Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any money they’ll be having sleepovers at the grandparents because of course they wanted too, sure trash….these two fannies never stop to think about those girls for a minute do they. And Wingding doesn’t deserve to have them, he blatantly CBA and puts up with her shite to have a live in help

Reactions: 6
The girls are still here. Wow, the way she said that! Of course they are there, where else would they be?! It's their bloody home. She's probably cross cos she wanted rid of them for the full two week holiday, especially if the boys aren't there this week.

Reactions: 9
She really is the epitome of Wicked step-mother.
I feel so sorry for those girls.
Doesn't want to go shopping with them because she doesn't like shopping.....vile woman.
Just treat them to a lovely day out.
Honestly can't stand her parenting of these 2 girls, and old baldylocks needs to step up too. Useless piece of $h@t

Reactions: 11
Her wanging on about missing Archie just shows she is a cow to those girls, as she doesn’t miss them when they are farmed off for weekends on end. She’s also had about 2 days at home with the girls and yet is making out her life is so hard. She boils my piss.

• Angry
The way trashlie is getting on in those stories, wtf!? She is actually mentally ill, something is not right with her. You think she had 4 toddlers to look after, not older children.

Reactions: 8
And one is in France and the other at his Dad’s. So she’s had the girls and then posted she was at her mums so what has she actually done for them….she really resents anything she has to do to look after them

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how anyone can tolerate her, she is such a melt. That voice, the shite she talks, the constant drama … she is a nightmare. What must the people in the rugby club, parents from schools etc think of her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Will be interesting to see what her hen do is like. She doesn’t seem to have any friends. She moved to Yorkshire easily and has never been out with anyone other than the MLM huns or her brother’s wife that I can remember? Very very strange woman. I imagine she’s quite manic in real life and everyone will see through the constant lies.

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see what her hen do is like. She doesn’t seem to have any friends. She moved to Yorkshire easily and has never been out with anyone other than the MLM huns or her brother’s wife that I can remember? Very very strange woman. I imagine she’s quite manic in real life and everyone will see through the constant lies.
The wedding and hen do will be tacky AF, the woman hasn’t an ounce of class. It’ll likely be an eclectic mix of whichever female friends/family she hasn’t fallen out with the and the MLM huns.

Reactions: 3
“Look at the packaging on it”- sorry is this the 2024 version of Only Fools and Horses?! I feel like she’s one step away from a market stall or having one of those barrow things under a railway bridge or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s one of those carts in shopping centres isn’t it where you nearly throw yourself onto the floor to avoid being attacked by the mad looking woman brandishing a bottle trying to spray you with what can only be described as toilet freshener

• Haha
This country is broken yeah you are right cause you are charging people stupid money for crappy chemicals that have nothing to do with weight loss and rubbing your hands together in your ‘scheme’ you to trashlie are praying on the weak and vulnerable

• Angry
A family stag/hen…isn’t that just a day out with your children?! Honestly she makes up some amount of tosh…suppose the girls are at least getting included in something for once so that’s something

Any bets it’ll be something the boys really want to do? And the girls don’t?

ETA this whole family hen/stag is just a cover for neither of them having any friends, isn’t it?

• Haha
Family stag/hen never heard so much tit in all my days she has no mates and she doesn’t trust baldy I recon bet it’s clay pigeon shooting!

• Haha
Back promoting her disordered eating. Egg whites. Who is encouraging eating the white only in 2024?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.