Ashlie Sugarrushed #10 Skin like a glazed donut; face like a puffer fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the queen of disordered eating isn’t she? Two veggie sausages and some lettuce and tomato do not a meal make…I don’t think she can hit 1000 cals a day with her food intake, if that….and then same again for booze probably…if that’s not a problem I dont know what is?! And those kids (especially the girls) will grow up with the mentality that it’s how you need to eat. The precious boys will be ok as they’ll watch wingers and he packs it’s away so the men eat lots, girls eat nothing stereotype will be in full force.

Reactions: 10
What’s the car situation? How many seats? she drives up and drops the boys off mostly with wingers and catches up with family and has a drink like she’s just put on her stories, So do the girls go with or are they dropped off at grandparents yet again?

Reactions: 2
What's with the "Morning to everyone except" stories every day? If she's trying to be cool she's failing miserably, it's cringe worthy from a 40 something not young & hip! (I know she isn't 40 yet but her face looks it).

Reactions: 16
You know how I know it’s the weekend? Trash and Mingers are kid free. Without fail.

Reactions: 14
If I asked someone how long the tan lasts I would mean on the skin. Not how many full body applications I can get out of a bottle. Anyway 2/3 full body applications is terrible for a bottle of way overpriced mlm tan.

Reactions: 9
She is NOT a size 16!
Guys she is, she's got one dress with a size 16 label so she's a 16 🙄 I'm a standard 14 in the majority of shops, but last week I bought an 8 in a smock dress, therfore I am now calling myself a size 8 🤩💪

She's pathetic and a pathological liar. I can see why the court case is taking so long, imagine the crap she's spouting and the ex is having to prove her wrong. She lie about ridiculous things, clothing size, wingers degree, wingers height... imagine what she says about the kids 😱

Reactions: 13
Happy Father’s Day Mingers, thanks for stepping away up at parenting. Honestly. How can she post this tit when he’s pissed off and left his girls all weekend to pacify her?!

Reactions: 13
Stepping in and up. Is she for real? So she thinks he’s a shining example of parenting, he’s never done anything with those girls for bloody ages and thinks setting a good example to the boys is sending ALL of the kids away every weekend and buying wine and handbags for the live in maid so she will sleep with him?

Reactions: 16
Even the picture shows him hugging her boys with his girls on the sidelines. How far you have come trash? No, how far you have made the girls dad push them out the equation. She would be happiest with the boys full time and the girls never seen again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even the picture shows him hugging her boys with his girls on the sidelines. How far you have come trash? No, how far you have made the girls dad push them out the equation. She would be happiest with the boys full time and the girls never seen again.
I thought the exact same think when I saw that photo too

Reactions: 3
That photo is disgusting! Look at him with her boys! The girls faces say it all! Blended family my arse! She should be ashamed of herself posting that photo and that lie of a caption! He should take a long hard look at that photo and how his own children are being made to feel living the way they do!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.