Ashlie Sugarrushed #10 Skin like a glazed donut; face like a puffer fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see trash is on form in her latest posts…comedy stoop to look shorter than wingding and forgetting where she lives again….
---
44 degrees in Costa del Wakey last year? I smell 💩 She's the cheek to put no exaggeration in brackets, Trashlie is the queen of exaggeration 👑
Leeds hit 40 degrees last year….not sure about wakey though

Reactions: 6
1 - of course it’s going to be hotter in Wakey than the coast! That’s just common sense. I live right in the coast and I only need to go half a mile in land and it can be 10 degrees warmer!
2 - the duck is that outfit???

Reactions: 9
1 - of course it’s going to be hotter in Wakey than the coast! That’s just common sense. I live right in the coast and I only need to go half a mile in land and it can be 10 degrees warmer!
2 - the duck is that outfit???
Christ….has she been in the kids wardrobe by mistake? I honestly don’t know where to begin….top wtf, skirt wtf, shoes, never burn my eyes with them again…she looks absolutely ridiculous for a woman pushing 40

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂Her clothes are so bad! nearly as bad as her strange skeleton face!

Reactions: 5
I guarantee no one is asking about those ‘sanders’ there’s a reason they’re reduced to eleven quid
Also a link for that bloody ugly rug again, must be needing those pennies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The social media posts are so misleading about this case. The woman was 32 weeks pregnant and lied about being under 10 weeks pregnant. Im pro choice but at 32 weeks and a mother of three there is absolutely no reason why she took that pill so late into her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thing is things are never as simple as reducing what happened with this woman to a meme. The woman killed a baby that would have lived and lied to do it. People do horrible things under duress all the time but don’t get away with it. She wades in with her opinions like she did with Covid and they are always based on crap online information!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so confused. What does her Norethisterone have anything to do with this? Does she even understand what the case is about? She is one of the thickest people I’ve ever come across.
She won't have read the story, she'll just be going with the headline. Like the majority of people on social media in the comments who get angry abut articles but rarely actually read them 🤦‍♀️
---
We Know 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.