Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justleaveitthere

I heard some gossip from the baby shower that involved the reasons why the OG Mrs Wingers doesn’t have the girls. I’m not going to put it on here but it something that she can totally come back from with the right support and get those girls back 100% of the time. ☕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

moomoomama

Out of nowhere in august? You mean the same august where you let the kids have separate rooms from any adults and clearly the boys dad didn’t like it? That august trash? Fuck off Pinocchio 🖕🏻

Reactions: 25
Ashlie- the girls only ate junk until I came along
Also Ashlie- here’s a photo of the pot noodle they’re all having for tea or the lunchables I give them for lunch but I’m giving them some frozen veg with it so that’s ok🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fanaff

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope with her bullshit stories today. “Mum and dad” “alone time” “prioritise your partner” yes all valid if you actually put your kids first!! But Mingers puts her first OVER his kids. That is not ok and she can not justify that at all.

Mingers videoed on his phone, no doubt writing her “loads of messages” she’s received to tell her how right she is. FYI Trashlie, you are both awful people and even worse “parents”

Reactions: 24

Pivot

VIP Member
Oh lovely another dig that the girls wouldn't cope if they moved back. How does she know? Truth is there is no point moving back as they would still have to drive every other weekend to dump the girls with their grandparents.
---
Also(I'm on a role lol) when she mentions what the girls were like when they met she does realise that reflects badly on wingers too? He is their dad so if they ate crap, cried at mealtimes and couldn't swim or ride a bike then thats on him, not just their mum 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

justleaveitthere

as much as I would love to tell you I respect Mrs Wingers who, poor soul, doesn’t need it plastered all over the internet. If it was Ash I’d tell you all immediately 🤣

little lesson ashLIE, be careful who you gossip to because you never know who’s listening eh? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Im not ok

They have a drink because they deserve it! they have 4 kids constantly and no breaks, they both work 90 hours a week in highly stressful demanding jobs, they get no help and can’t remember the last time they even had a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I’d be devastated if my kids thought life had been like ww2. Whilst they are old enough to understand things are tough, no one should be bad mouthing the other parent in front of the kids. As someone that was always involved in my parents dramas from a young age, I can tell you it makes you an anxious mess. Living in an adult world as a kid is not the one!
The card from the Olivia, I'd be so sad if the only thing my kids (or stepkids) thought to say about me was how grateful they were that I told them what they did wrong, makes it sound like she's always on at them! The girls seem quite timid and quiet too,I feel sad for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Did she actually say “people have messaged me saying they set an alarm” so that they could see non-ADHD but has issues child’s hair reveal?
Oh have a day off will you Trash. Did.They.Fuck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Catlady1

VIP Member
You guessed it. Trip postponed so one of her boys who knew they were going but still chose to stay at his dads can go. One of the girls won’t go on anything 🙄 and the other one got invited an a play date (sacked off to the grandmas) she’s going to do it as a one to one with her boys. The irony!! I wonder if wingers ever thinks to himself hmm when was the last one to one with my girls that Ash doesn’t tag along to. He’s a disgrace of a dad in my opinion

• Wow
  • Angry

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Gang! Thanks so much for your messages about my last reel. Eee man I used to dance when I was younger, got all the trophies and everything! I gave it up though to become a qualified beautician. You're all so canny man!

Another skill to add to the cv eh Wakey's RiRi

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Her saying the girls didn't know how to ride a bike, swim and all they ate was junk food surely just shows how much of a shit dad Dr Wingers is? 🫣

• Haha