Ashlie Sugarrushed #10 Skin like a glazed donut; face like a puffer fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah don’t believe there’s any drama she’s doing what she did earlier on last year just doing it to raise her profile get everyone talking messaging asking where she is. Classic MLM tactics!!
And why’s she wearing a summer dress and sandals at the baby shower? It’s January and freezing!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s as bored with us as we are with her.

An amicable split.

Thank duck; the world needs less Ashlie’s on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she’s checking here every day!

i wonder if due to the court custody issues she’s been ordered not to post the kids and she’s just having a tantrum and trying to find a way to get round it!

She’ll be back when she’s not hit her lumi sales targets!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi guys!!! I’ve had MILLIONS of messages off you m. I’m fine, just dealing with home stuff… thank you so much for checking in, you’re all amaze! I have a special offer for you all on lumi 50% off, please use the code #YOUREALLMUGS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be back soon enough I’m sure pushing that lumi girl boss business. Looks like she bought the house 2yesrs ago next month so probs remortgaging soon and can imagine those monthly payments will have gone up with interest rates getting higher so she will need to force more sales down our throats 😅

Reactions: 1
Found her…she’s clearly got a new boss witch side hustle selling wingers towels on depop! 😂 (I actually thought it was him when this came up on my feed!😂)

FF8E575E-6CF4-4FA9-BF49-8C4E175021F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so desperate to tell. I honestly love that one of the other parents has put a spanner in the works and she can’t control the outcome. I still reckon it’s over that holiday when they had seperate rooms

Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to tell. I honestly love that one of the other parents has put a spanner in the works and she can’t control the outcome. I still reckon it’s over that holiday when they had seperate rooms
yes, I think so too. I strongly suspect the other parent is a Tattler too.
I think it’s the boys dad (does he have a new partner?) because I don’t think she has any respect for Mrs Wingers and we’d all know what was going on if it was the girls.

Reactions: 7
It would not be going to court without a good reason or reason to change the current set up so to say it’s going to court for no for no gain l seriously doubt that ! We shall see if there are any hoildays 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she has any respect for Mrs Wingers and we’d all know what was going on if it was the girls.
I think it will be the girls, she's being more vague than normal, she normally mentions mental heath etc when referring to the girls mum. Imagine if the girls mum has gone for joint/sole custody and wins, it wouldn't fit her narrative of her and wingers being the best parents ever and how damaged the girls and their mum are and if it is due to them being palmed off constantly and left alone with the boys in hotel rooms, how would she spin that to be the good guy.

In all honestly the situation must be awful for the kids, but it's good that her and wingers will loose cash and have this stress 🤣 #mrworldwide

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.