Ashlie Sugarrushed #10 Skin like a glazed donut; face like a puffer fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s removed some of the pinned posts so possibly some drama she wants everyone to ask about.
Definitely all for attention. She’ll be desperately reading here to check she’s still relevant. Spoiler alert Trash - you never were!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's liked Rebecca Lambs post from 2 days ago so she's still on insta, just doing the usual MIA trick to get all the messages from her "huns", she'll be back by the weekend flogging the Lumi

Reactions: 6
She said last week she'd be quiet cause she had alot going on, I wonder if she was back at court for the boys? She's alluded to the fact that things with her ex aren't great & did she not ask not so long ago something about family courts but was cloak & dagger about it? I do however think some of the silcence will be as people have said, to up engagement. She'll come back with an apology/non explanation of how she can't go into things & then start shilling the lumi with the occasional passive aggressive story about one of the other parent's!

Reactions: 7
I’m quite enjoy the peace 😂😂😂 we know she’ll be back soon enough with how busy she’s been and how she just doesn’t get enough downtime and self care time

Reactions: 8
Wow! Can’t believe she’s still not been on. Shadow banned? Wingers banned? Anyone got the inside tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was

Trying to not look like a giant by photo being taken from above and the bent knee 🤣
Refuses to accept she is a bleeping giant (and therefore taller than Wingers)

Noticed she has unpinned some posts, I wonder why. Not wanting to show off wingers wealth if there is an issue with custody/ child support?

Reactions: 3
She’s very much online still, seen she’s liked a few of Rebecca Lambs post. Must be killing her not to be able to vent what is going on and impacting her boss babe business where she works 120 hours per week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s desperate for a wee with both her legs like that and the expression on her face 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.