Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I’d be so pissed off if I was that girls mum. She’s not brought the youngest up at all! The mum and dad have and Lauren’s just been there from a certain age
---
Does anyone know if the kids of his are from the same woman?
How long have James and Lauren been together

Can’t imagine James children’s mum is gonna be happy with Lauren’s claim she brought the youngest child up. Big statement, she probably should have worded that better, I’d be fuming if my exs current partner was claiming she brought my child up on their social media with thousands of followers.
Brought her up? What every other weekend? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_4991.png

IMG_4994.jpeg

Jesus she infuriates me 🙄 reposting and spouting this tit but is happy to pump her face/body with god-knows-what and stick 1000 chemicals on her skin when it suits her. Absolute idiot

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit, I grew up with an almond Mum, organic food, bottled water blah blah and I started at 10. duck all to do with it.

Reactions: 3
I think they are making alot from patron its £7 a month, which tbh is annoying because before lucas left it was the bonus and the visual now its the bonus and a chat
I don’t understand why anyone would pay for their chat… I find the pod dire now! Do you think the patrons think they are going to get to be Ashley & Laurens actual mates!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why anyone would pay for their chat… I find the pod dire now! Do you think the patrons think they are going to get to be Ashley & Laurens actual mates!
I pay but will be cancelling it, I didn't mind paying when their was a video but it's completely pointless when christina is butting in every 2 minutes and there really isn't anything juicey on the bonus episode and still haven't brought back the video

Reactions: 7
So they won’t share surgeons because they think you should do your own research, unless you’re paying for their platform and then it’s ok 🙄

Reactions: 6