Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of treatments she does and how healthy she eats, filters her water but then she continues to smoke is mind blowing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe she eats healthy either
She’s often posting Greggs sausage rolls and bacon butties from there, pork being the worst meat to eat yet she’s supposedly big on health and won’t stick a tampax up her because of talks of cancer from them but will happily eat pig 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is that outfit? The I’ll fitting jeans the 80year old teacher shoes and the striped top wtf
Money can’t buy style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kids dior jackets 🤮 Dior do have some lovely kids clothes if you’re gonna spend the money in there and that’s what she went for the tackiest thing.

She’s often posting Greggs sausage rolls and bacon butties from there, pork being the worst meat to eat yet she’s supposedly big on health and won’t stick a tampax up her because of talks of cancer from them but will happily eat pig 🙃
Won’t use a tampon but will inject lord knows what into her face & body - make it make sense

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she eats healthy either
she doesn’t eat 😂

smoking ages you so much - she’s an idiot isn’t she. Will be on face lift number 5 by the time she’s 50

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised you can even get a face lift at that age, I always assumed they were once you reached your 50/60s people had them. I’m sure she’s only 34

Reactions: 1
She’s actually scaring me now. She’s at the aesthetics girl getting more stuff in her face, weeks after her facelift. She was only just there on the 9th may too
Crazy. Arm chair diagnosis but this has got to be some kind of addiction or body dysmorphia!

Crazy. Arm chair diagnosis but this has got to be some kind of addiction or body dysmorphia!
I agree I think I’ve said this before. Major problems mentally. I’m gobsmacked ed just lets her carry on like this and pays. My fella pulls a face just at a bit of Botox never mind day in day out treatments
I’m also very sure on the pod where she talks about the facelift she was saying how much filler was in her face from over the years and how the surgeon had said something about if she had carried on for another 2-3 years he wouldn’t of been able to do it and her face would kind of be fucked yet here she is a few weeks post op injecting more tit
Surely the facelift did enough that she doesn’t need anything else doing
And if not then she’s wasted her money

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t imagine James children’s mum is gonna be happy with Lauren’s claim she brought the youngest child up. Big statement, she probably should have worded that better, I’d be fuming if my exs current partner was claiming she brought my child up on their social media with thousands of followers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t imagine James children’s mum is gonna be happy with Lauren’s claim she brought the youngest child up. Big statement, she probably should have worded that better, I’d be fuming if my exs current partner was claiming she brought my child up on their social media with thousands of followers.
Omg, I’d be so pissed off if I was that girls mum. She’s not brought the youngest up at all! The mum and dad have and Lauren’s just been there from a certain age
---
Does anyone know if the kids of his are from the same woman?