Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never understand with the money and figure she has and the access to any clothes she wanted, why they both turn up to Royal Ascot dressed like they're going to the funeral of a mob boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get all the other stories she’s been posting about judging a girls’ looks but this one grinds on me.

Kylie gave zero fucks when she used filters, lied about getting her lips, boobs, ass, hips and fillers done and now she’s crying that the tabloids are being mean. She caused a generation of young girls to feel insecure about themselves and her and her sisters are basically behind the aesthetics industry booming, leading to even more insecurities and botched jobs.
I don’t feel for kylie AT ALL and am actually glad the tabloids posted those pics because it shows even kylie doesn’t look like instagram kylie and young girls should see that.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I don’t feel sorry for her either, but I thought she looked stunning in those Paris pics 🤯

Is Ashley going for the Roy Orbison look now? For someone with so much money she’s got a tit wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be mean to that Sarah girl but the podcast was sooooo boring
I just don’t buy the whole “sons TikTok” thing. It’s like she cannot admit that she was looking to go viral by herself - it was all his idea/dream. Then he lost interest and she carried on. Bizarre set up if you believe it

I actually started following Sarah (@imtheproblem) on TikTok when she first started. And she did seem like a breath of fresh air, and (if it’s authentic, I like to hope so) she has genuine interests and actually wants to make a moral standpoint, like the conversation about the diamond trade.
But you could tell it went straight over Ashley and Lauren’s heads. 😂
I bet they have no idea about anything like that, or what is actually going on in the real world. Nor do they have any interest to care.

What she speaks about couldn’t be further from the two of them. I was really surprised they had her as a guest to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t buy the whole “sons TikTok” thing. It’s like she cannot admit that she was looking to go viral by herself - it was all his idea/dream. Then he lost interest and she carried on. Bizarre set up if you believe it
I didn’t believe it either! It felt really far fetched
I actually started following Sarah (@imtheproblem) on TikTok when she first started. And she did seem like a breath of fresh air, and (if it’s authentic, I like to hope so) she has genuine interests and actually wants to make a moral standpoint, like the conversation about the diamond trade.
But you could tell it went straight over Ashley and Lauren’s heads. 😂
I bet they have no idea about anything like that, or what is actually going on in the real world. Nor do they have any interest to care.

What she speaks about couldn’t be further from the two of them. I was really surprised they had her as a guest to be honest.
I agree. I think they were expecting her to talk about microblading and lashes tbh!

Reactions: 4
same when they had lalalaletmeexplain on. I don’t think these people who try to talk about serious topics should be going on a pod with Ashley and Lauren…

Reactions: 5
I also follow Sarah on insta and I swear she posted about she’s over tiktok and insta and more than likely won’t be doing anymore as it was all down to her son wanting to do it and it takes up too much time. Now she’s on the podcast and making posts again.
Make your mind up 😂 also I feel like some the stories she tells are way too far fetched. Does she have a thread on here?

Reactions: 6
I also follow Sarah on insta and I swear she posted about she’s over tiktok and insta and more than likely won’t be doing anymore as it was all down to her son wanting to do it and it takes up too much time. Now she’s on the podcast and making posts again.
Make your mind up 😂 also I feel like some the stories she tells are way too far fetched. Does she have a thread on here?
Sarah’s thread but it’s a rave thread 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sarah def said she was coming off of social media as she found it tedious and couldn’t earn enough money from it without taking brand deals and she didn’t want to do that.
I don’t believe it was her son either, he posts make me feel dizzy😂

Reactions: 2
Is it not misleading advertising a facial product that helps with aging when you have recently have a facelift?