Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly has a problem but I actually can’t see a difference in her face other than the weird lips 🤣 what a waste of a facelift an whatever else

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her. She clearly has severe body dysmorphia. Definitely a mental condition as there’s no way she needed a facelift and the numerous other procedures she’s had. Lauren please do not follow in her footsteps!

facelift, neck lift, lip lift, under eye fat transfer - think that was it 🫠
She doesn’t look any different though. Her bleph literally makes me ill looking at her stretched, red raw eyelids. That’s not how they’re meant to look but hers is something I’d show to my surgeon to ask not to make mine like that.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look any different though. Her bleph literally makes me ill looking at her stretched, red raw eyelids. That’s not how they’re meant to look but hers is something I’d show to my surgeon to ask not to make mine like that.
I’ve said this on here before, they permanently look sore and make her lashes look straight not curled up
I’ve gone thru her photos and videos etc and she doesn’t look any different
Only that weird top lip

I’ve said this on here before, they permanently look sore and make her lashes look straight not curled up
I’ve gone thru her photos and videos etc and she doesn’t look any different
Only that weird top lip
To be honest I think Lauren is a total mess as well now, I know she’s not had as much work as Ashley but I honestly believe that’s just down to money & if she had the cash Ashley does she would be the exact same.
I’d love to see them in real life

Reactions: 6
To be honest I think Lauren is a total mess as well now, I know she’s not had as much work as Ashley but I honestly believe that’s just down to money & if she had the cash Ashley does she would be the exact same.
I’d love to see them in real life
I think Lauren is so much prettier than Ashley though. Lauren’s face isn’t as harsh looking imo

How is anyone in her life condoning all this surgery?! They should be staging an intervention. Why on earth would you put yourself through so much unnecessary extensive surgery when you have children? All these surgeries carry risk…goes to show she values herself over her children. I could never imagine being so selfish to put my own vanity over being able to look after my children/potentially see them grow up
---
I think Lauren is so much prettier than Ashley though. Lauren’s face isn’t as harsh looking imo
It’s hard to say when they use filters constantly. The filter has slipped a few times on Lauren’s stories and she looks dog rough. Her bleph surgery is just as bad as Ashley’s, if not worse

I think the surgery actually looks good. On the pod she talks about gaining and losing weight quickly with pregnancy. You can def see her face is more snatched now. If you go to her insta pics before she had Teddy you can see her face looks more like it did then and def less bloated and round. Def is a subtle tweak and not worth 9 hours of surgery if it was me. To be putting filler in already is insane. Face lift is huge downtime too she snapped back quick with healing!

Reactions: 2
I think the surgery actually looks good. On the pod she talks about gaining and losing weight quickly with pregnancy. You can def see her face is more snatched now. If you go to her insta pics before she had Teddy you can see her face looks more like it did then and def less bloated and round. Def is a subtle tweak and not worth 9 hours of surgery if it was me. To be putting filler in already is insane. Face lift is huge downtime too she snapped back quick with healing!
Her new baby is only a few months old surely if her face had put on that much weight she could wait until things go back to normal which doesn’t happen over night. I genuinely can’t see a difference.
And 9 hours?! duck sake. Where was her kids during all this? Did she not stop and think this is surgery it carries big risks I should just hold off until at least my kids r older. She really doesn’t give a duck about them. Baffled why she bothered having them at all. Edd is a big bleeping wet wipe aswell letting her carry on the way she does. Does he really think it’s okay to pop 3 kids out and palm them off with nannies while their mum fucks around with surgery’s and treatments every day
He needs a reality check aswell as her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her new baby is only a few months old surely if her face had put on that much weight she could wait until things go back to normal which doesn’t happen over night. I genuinely can’t see a difference.
And 9 hours?! duck sake. Where was her kids during all this? Did she not stop and think this is surgery it carries big risks I should just hold off until at least my kids r older. She really doesn’t give a duck about them. Baffled why she bothered having them at all. Edd is a big bleeping wet wipe aswell letting her carry on the way she does. Does he really think it’s okay to pop 3 kids out and palm them off with nannies while their mum fucks around with surgery’s and treatments every day
He needs a reality check aswell as her
💯 with you on this

I agree, she actually looks 10 years younger now! But it seems very early to be going down the face lift route!

Reactions: 3
I can’t see what you’re seeing, I don’t think it looks good at all, but then I always think that when people totally change their face with one procedure or another, I think it’s really sad 😞

The body oil she's talking about being reasonably priced is £52 a bottle.

Her 'reasonable' and mine are worlds apart 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
The strategically placed Chanel. Tell me you married into money without telling me 😬
Also the glasses look bleeping stupid.

IMG_3145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9