Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring back Lucas šŸ¤£ we canā€™t be the only ones who want him back, he complemented the girls so much better šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kristina Hrywnak is their new producer, she also produces Katie Priceā€™s podcast, has worked with Sam & Billie before and within sports broadcasting at the BBC so knows a few people.

Peter and Abbey Clancyā€™s podcast is so much worse for that, they gave Abbeyā€™s immature scouse cousin a job on the podcast and heā€™s always cackling into the mic. He has the perviest sense of humour and laughs like a hyenea whenever anything sexual is said. Abbey goes as far as to ask him about what heā€™s been up to and how his holidays have been etc, even though the listeners have never seen the man before and heā€™s absolutely irrelevant. I stopped listening to theirs because of him, he gave me the ick. I donā€™t seem to mind Kristina, she comes across professional and seems to speak when spoken to rather than just start talking uninvited into the convo. Joanne and Vogue have the best producer, Joe, he inputs very little but their chemistry is unmatched.

(Attached a picture of Kristina)
Nah sheā€™s always randomly piping up.

Itā€™s annoying AF.

Reactions: 3
ā€œIs it because Iā€™m a woman that people are pissed off that Lucas isnā€™t here anymoreā€
Omg Christina
The delusion

sheā€™s reading out reviews that slate her. And Ashley and Lauren talk about worms. bleeping hell I signed up for a cosmetic surgery podcast not all this rancid talk, this episode is such low content

Reactions: 12
ā€œIs it because Iā€™m a woman that people are pissed off that Lucas isnā€™t here anymoreā€
Omg Christina
The delusion

sheā€™s reading out reviews that slate her. And Ashley and Lauren talk about worms. bleeping hell I signed up for a cosmetic surgery podcast not all this rancid talk, this episode is such low content
Why do they keep involving her? tbh didnā€™t care for Lucas joining the conversations either. Can Lauren and Ashley not hold a conversation between them?

Reactions: 4
Omg Christina
The delusion

Where did she say this?!

I enjoyed the last episode so much more where she wasn't butting in every two minutes!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m surprised at Ashleyā€™s child care. I thought sheā€™d have way more the way she goes on. Itā€™s still plenty but since thereā€™s two nannies I figured they would be there morning noon and night lol

Reactions: 1
Where did she say this?!

I enjoyed the last episode so much more where she wasn't butting in every two minutes!
Yes same! I donā€™t even know what it is I donā€™t like, I think its because it isnā€™t her podcast and shes talking too much šŸ¤£ if they want her speaking that much maybe have her as a guest then she might shut up

Reactions: 2
Ooh I didn't think about that. I did see she was doing the podcast but bed. You could well be right but we'll never know because she will have only announced it on Patreon!

Reactions: 1
Oh my bleeping god whatā€™s happened to her lips šŸ˜³ Iā€™m mortified for her ! They look awful, genuinely genuinely awful