Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s posted saying if you’re busy like me…. Babe you’re never actually busy…. You only spend you days doing awful ads and getting tit done to your face or body that’s not busy

Reactions: 14
I feel like people are paying for this ‘group chat’ rather than the episodes?! Ashley trying her hardest to entice people in saying she’s starting a plastic surgery thread but apparently they’d never say who they’re surgeons are?? Weird vibes

Reactions: 8
I can understand Lauren wanting to push people to patreon as she still works and doesn’t have a rich hubby but don’t understand why Ashley is trying much harder than Lauren is?

Reactions: 2
I feel like people are paying for this ‘group chat’ rather than the episodes?! Ashley trying her hardest to entice people in saying she’s starting a plastic surgery thread but apparently they’d never say who they’re surgeons are?? Weird vibes
Shes always been like this with surgeons, never gives the name yawn

Reactions: 3
How blatant was that! 🤢

Yet she’s all about ‘not discussing’ due to ethics.
Yeah sure. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Shes always been like this with surgeons, never gives the name yawn
I think it’s cos she used to be Fratis PA and he botched a load of girls (including my first boob job and my friends nose!) but publicly, then after that she never said surgeons names…so if any beg wants to pay to hear random girls talk about random surgeons then okayyy 😭🤣
I swear Ashley’s only ever had lipo and nose by frati and then eyebrow lift with Nick rhodes and Lauren’s boobs dr serbulent
Forgive me I used to be a huge fan back in the day but now they’re making there followers pay for content I don’t back that at all

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling that deep down she is a bit jealous of Lauren.

I think she liked it when Lauren was single and going from relationship to relationship. She felt on her high horse that she was now married and settled.

Yet now Lauren has met James, and I do think they’re genuinely head over heels for each other. And I don’t think Ashley likes that!

She seems to have a lot of hatred towards weddings all of a sudden too…

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Ashley says she hates girls who “gate-keep” and then she does the same about who has done her surgeries. It’s pathetic!! You can say who has done it with the caveat that choosing a surgeon is a personal decision and that what suits one person’s requirements may not suit another’s etc

She used to promote many different skincare brands too and it felt genuine but now what she sponsors is an ad and she can’t be trusted

Reactions: 9
The non stop ads are getting really boring now. I think her followers will start losing interest tbh as she doesn’t share anything that isnt an ad anymore. At the moment maybe not all have caught on yet but it’s becoming more and more transparent

Reactions: 6
Honestly does she have to get that stupid bag in EVERY photo it’s honestly embarrassing now
She’s making having a birkin tacky and icky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Up with ❄ so she’s having a ‘me’ day. Ashley correct me if I’m wrong but every day is a ‘me’ day when it comes to you. What about your other two children?

Attachments

• Wow
Up with ❄ so she’s having a ‘me’ day. Ashley correct me if I’m wrong but every day is a ‘me’ day when it comes to you. What about your other two children?
Came here to say the exact same thing! How crazy being up in the night with a baby, such a strange thing for a baby to be doing is waking up in the night 🙄 wonder who they have all been palmed off too this weekend then since it’s school/nursery/nanny all week
bleeping hell why did this creature have children again?!

Came here to say the exact same thing! How crazy being up in the night with a baby, such a strange thing for a baby to be doing is waking up in the night 🙄 wonder who they have all been palmed off too this weekend then since it’s school/nursery/nanny all week
bleeping hell why did this creature have children again?!
Sounds like her husband is just as bad as she is! Yeh he works but most working men want to spend their weekends with their young families 🙃

Reactions: 5
Sounds like her husband is just as bad as she is! Yeh he works but most working men want to spend their weekends with their young families 🙃
I wonder if they even know their own kids. I know social media can be deceptive and people only show what they want but when she posts 24/7 at various ‘me’ places (treatments/shopping/spas etc) it leaves very little to no free time with her kids at all. But yet she says ‘if you so busy like me’ but everything she does is out of choice for herself
She does not have a clue about being actuallly busy

• Heart
I can’t keep up with all the treatments she’s having, it’s literally something new every day…how on earth does she know what’s working and what’s doing what when she’s having so much done and taking so many different supplements too??

I can’t keep up with all the treatments she’s having, it’s literally something new every day…how on earth does she know what’s working and what’s doing what when she’s having so much done and taking so many different supplements too??
I’m always wondering this too. No one needs that much stuff doing to them every day and surely some times are counteracting others
She 100% has some type of body dysmorphia type disorder. Like she has a 2 month old newborn … where is it all day… why is she prioritising these treatments day in day out it’s like her whole life is consumed by supplements, diets, treatments etc her brain must have to work over time trying to keep up with all that tit (you know the stuff that keeps her soooo busy 🤣)

Reactions: 9
Makes me sooo sad shes more interested in 'treatments' than spending time with her children and she talks about having more?? I dont get it