Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I think you are right
She’s on her stories without her usual filter
Her nose looks swollen her lip isn’t moving and you can see a slight scar
(Not the best screenshot but if you watch it’s sooo obvious)
What scar? You don’t get anything like that from a lip flip?

Also love how she hides her fellas face with hearts on her story but the actual page is showing it 🤣. Seems like she don’t care what they look like as long as they have a bit of cash she’s interested lol. The LV belt just screams tacky especially on your wedding day

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Also love how she hides her fellas face with hearts on her story but the actual page is showing it 🤣. Seems like she don’t care what they look like as long as they have a bit of cash she’s interested lol. The LV belt just screams tacky especially on your wedding day
Thinking a proper lip lift not just a lip flip. I’ll add more pics of the scar right under her nose and her nose looks swollen. It’s funny how she’s come on stories chatting away without her usual filter. Wonder if she wants people to speculate/ask/message to drum up engagement

I thought the same about the LV belt lol he looks pretty scruffy considering he’s the groom?? The LV belt doesn’t save it lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t actually think it looks that bad if she has had it done 🙈 my friend had a surgical lip lift and the gap between her nose and lip is now so small it looks silly if she’s got her mouth closed and not smiling

the audacity of her to do a podcast about trashy hen dos etc when her wedding attire looks like that 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_3035.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3037.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg
You can really tell she’s had it done on her stories, big mistake IMO, she looked better before
I can’t tell if I like it or not yet, maybe once the swelling goes down it’ll look good, I’m really invested as I’ve always wanted one 🤣
Has she had something else done too? She looks soooo different, really young?! I’m sure she will tell all on the podcast

Reactions: 3
I think the lip lift does look better to be honest. I’m surprised she’s only just had it done as she’s mentioned wanting it for so long now and I can see why she wanted it

They both have serious image problems.
Super skinny, huge arses and all those treatments.
I do wonder if they will ever be happy. I don’t dislike them but it’s so obvious how many problems they have!

Still wishing Christina would piss off on the podcast

Reactions: 8
They both have serious image problems.
Super skinny, huge arses and all those treatments.
I do wonder if they will ever be happy. I don’t dislike them but it’s so obvious how many problems they have!

Still wishing Christina would piss off on the podcast
They were both beautiful before any treatments, I have cosmetic stuff done so defo no a “looked better before” person but they could have both just got a few treatments and looked amazing rather than how extreme they’ve gone.

I didn’t realise how much they’d normalised surgery to me from listening to the pod. I was talking to someone about all the things I’d get done if I was rich (or married a rich guy 😫😂) and my friend was in shock. You forget it’s a big thing having surgery when you see and hear them talking like it’s normal.

Would still get Ashley’s nose in a heartbeet if she told us who actually did it. Defo not Frati

Reactions: 1
I get looking after your skin is important but Ashley especially is way too extreme imo and the amount she gets done surely some of it contradicts the other if that makes sense
The sheer amount of products, supplements, treatments and surgeries she gets day in day out is not normal, should not be recommended or showcased as normal she has a very clear body dysmorphia problems most definitely. Her eyes look sore all the time and her skin screams just let me breathe 🤯 and don’t get me started on that bum she cannot think that looks good at all 🙉 I’m sure one day she will look back and think what was she thinking and probably voice that she does have a problem and she does go way too far with all this stuff she does

Reactions: 9
I also have had fillers, Botox so not a “natural is best” person but they both take it to the extreme… 👀

those bum implants are awful

Does anyone know who Lauren did lip blush with and do they still do it? I know she’s given it up but I really want it done and I’m scared to go with just anyone 🤣 Laurens looks amazing!