Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are to lock Ed in, nothing more than that!
Couldn’t agree more. Or if all else fails if they divorce she will get CS from him. Also if she wants more, surely you shouldn’t be having a 4th c section that’s ridiculously dangerous

Reactions: 3
I dont listen to the pod much anymore since it seems they save the interesting stuff for the bonus ep. Does she really want a 4th?! I get not everyone is “Mumsie” but if you’re not interested in your children why keep having more? 😳

Reactions: 5
I dont listen to the pod much anymore since it seems they save the interesting stuff for the bonus ep. Does she really want a 4th?! I get not everyone is “Mumsie” but if you’re not interested in your children why keep having more? 😳
Lauren has definitely asked her this during a podcast and Ashley couldn’t answer lol

Reactions: 1
anyone else notice the odd story recently where she includes one of the kids, I swear she’s only doing it so ‘prove’ to us she spends any time with them 🤣

Oh the bag is out AGAIN. It so doesn’t go as a going out bag at all it’s a day bag. Ashley pack it in girl 🙈 it’s like when you were a kid and got a new pair of shoes or something an had to wear them every single day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh the bag is out AGAIN. It so doesn’t go as a going out bag at all it’s a day bag. Ashley pack it in girl 🙈 it’s like when you were a kid and got a new pair of shoes or something an had to wear them every single day 🤣🤣🤣
It’s prob because she married into money and doesn’t have the class to go with the wealth. Her showing the bag off again is her low key bragging but it’s embarrassing. Classy, wealthy people don’t act made up with one bag. They have nice bags obviously but don’t make it the feature of their photos

Reactions: 6
It’s prob because she married into money and doesn’t have the class to go with the wealth. Her showing the bag off again is her low key bragging but it’s embarrassing. Classy, wealthy people don’t act made up with one bag. They have nice bags obviously but don’t make it the feature of their photos
Exactly this 👏🏻 she has zero class and mooches up to anyone with a bit of money. But treats Lauren like crap looks down her nose at her most of the time

Reactions: 9
Exactly this 👏🏻 she has zero class and mooches up to anyone with a bit of money. But treats Lauren like crap looks down her nose at her most of the time
How did Ashley and Lauren meet and I take it Lauren isn’t from a wealthy background? Is Ashley from a middle class or working class family?

Reactions: 2
How did Ashley and Lauren meet and I take it Lauren isn’t from a wealthy background? Is Ashley from a middle class or working class family?
At one of the cosmetic surgery places they worked. Both working class families I think, Ashley’s possibly slightly more well off though

Ashley’s from Hale so her family are comfortable but not to the level of her husbands family

I feel like Ashley comes across a little envious of Lauren’s glow up 😂
Couldn’t agree more ! Lauren is ALOT more down to earth and relatable and clearly a good involved mum but also makes equal time for herself which you can’t knock
Ashley could only wish she was like Lauren I think that’s why she has all them sly digs
I was listening to a pod from around October when Lauren went to a vip box to watch some boxing match and Ashley goes to her ‘oh don’t name drop’ and Lauren proceeds to say Wayne and Colleen Rooney were in there and some others and you could tell Ashley didn’t want her telling everyone she’s not the only one that hangs round with footballers Mrs’ 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always wonder if these kind of posts are a dig at Lauren too.

I do actually agree with Ashley on this one though!
I agree with this to an extent. They both have a huge following and open accounts don’t they so anyone can see their kids so I understand Ashley not showing their faces. But your average Joe like me who just have close family and friends I think is ok (providing the content of your kids isn’t them in the bath etc) but general updates and posts about your kids I think is normal, it’s a way of keeping up with your family and friends without having to physically go and visit everyone all the time. I like seeing what my f&f are up to, what there kids are achieving and all that jazz. Ashley did used to show the kids faces before she jumped on her high horse but there is definitely a fine line and now that she has such a big following it’s only right she keeps the kids off there. I do wonder if Lauren will slowly start to follow suit and reduce the amount she posts her daughter.

I always wonder if these kind of posts are a dig at Lauren too.

I do actually agree with Ashley on this one though!
I agree too - not so much for your average Joe with F&F followers but more people who monetise on their kids like Lydia Bright, The Faires sisters, the mummy bloggers - all who show their kids asleep, in the bath, on the toilet, upset and at their most vulnerable. It’s sad to watch and some parents are going to struggle when kids get older and don’t want a phone in their faces all the time.

Reactions: 4
I agree too - not so much for your average Joe with F&F followers but more people who monetise on their kids like Lydia Bright, The Faires sisters, the mummy bloggers - all who show their kids asleep, in the bath, on the toilet, upset and at their most vulnerable. It’s sad to watch and some parents are going to struggle when kids get older and don’t want a phone in their faces all the time.
No that makes my skin crawl when I see them accounts. The fact that so many of them get called out about it and get told that literal pedalo’s and that are watching and saving the videos and they don’t do anything about it because they keep getting freebies or money. I just could never.

Reactions: 7
Just listening to today’s pod and already fed up of hearing bloody Christina 😆 who even is she? No other podcast I listen to has as much input from their producer, I find it really weird and unprofessional.
Kristina Hrywnak is their new producer, she also produces Katie Price’s podcast, has worked with Sam & Billie before and within sports broadcasting at the BBC so knows a few people.

Peter and Abbey Clancy’s podcast is so much worse for that, they gave Abbey’s immature scouse cousin a job on the podcast and he’s always cackling into the mic. He has the perviest sense of humour and laughs like a hyenea whenever anything sexual is said. Abbey goes as far as to ask him about what he’s been up to and how his holidays have been etc, even though the listeners have never seen the man before and he’s absolutely irrelevant. I stopped listening to theirs because of him, he gave me the ick. I don’t seem to mind Kristina, she comes across professional and seems to speak when spoken to rather than just start talking uninvited into the convo. Joanne and Vogue have the best producer, Joe, he inputs very little but their chemistry is unmatched.

(Attached a picture of Kristina)

Attachments

Kristina Hrywnak is their new producer, she also produces Katie Price’s podcast, has worked with Sam & Billie before and within sports broadcasting at the BBC so knows a few people.
Thanks for that! I still find Kristina ultra annoying 😆

I also stopped listening to the Crouches cos of that weird Scouse bloke in the background too!!

Reactions: 7