Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how obsessed Ashley is with 'other girls' on the pod. How you shouldn’t post your man because other girls get ideas when they see how he treats you. Don’t post flowers, don’t post the handbag he bought you. What a nob she sounds. If he’s a good man it doesn’t about other women. She comes across so threatened
Huh? She posted her fella the other day and flowers, did she forget her own advice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she defo posted her Hermes bag!
That stupid bag she had to get in every single photo even tho it didn’t go with anything she wore
Can we also acknowledge her having a lazy Saturday morning in bed …. When she has 3 young kids 😂 she’s so lazy and threatened
It explains the need for the constant treatments/surgeries/having babies
She used to always post her kid and her fellas but now she wants to come across as above everyone and super protective so has started putting emojis over them all
Ashlee your a no one, your only recognised by the surname go away girl

She put up a video of Snow on her Instagram stories tonight but it was very quickly deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just listening to today’s pod and already fed up of hearing bloody Christina 😆 who even is she? No other podcast I listen to has as much input from their producer, I find it really weird and unprofessional.

Reactions: 12
Agreed, her input is so annoying. Lucas was funny and complimented the girls personalities. I find Christina irrelevant and I cringe when she speaks, I'm not interested in her at all or her stories, experiences, opinions, yet she seems hell bent on ramming them into the pod!

Reactions: 11
Just listening to today’s pod and already fed up of hearing bloody Christina 😆 who even is she? No other podcast I listen to has as much input from their producer, I find it really weird and unprofessional.
I thought the exact same!!
Her voice is awful too- she sounds like Sophie from love island!

Reactions: 6
The way Ashley speaks, it’s as though she is expecting her and Ed to break up in the not so distant future.

Reactions: 4
The way Ashley speaks, it’s as though she is expecting her and Ed to break up in the not so distant future.
Wow that would explain the patreon and only talking about products she’s been paid to.
I found her page during lockdown and loooved her content and skin tips. She would post about so many products that she loved but now it’s literally just the same couple products that she talks and I just don’t believe her.

That stupid fake over the top laugh she does on the pod trying to act like she’s one of them giggly girls you know what I mean when you listen it’s so fake and annoying like let Lauren speak !
She loves it when Lauren insinuates she’s got £ aswell have you noticed she never says ‘oh shut up stop it’ you know trying to downplay it’s an be humble she fully loves it when everyone knows she wouldn’t have majority of what she does if it wasn’t for stobbart

Ashley has just said on her story that today’s patreon episode is about Lauren Mexican 3some. She’s already told this whole story a while ago- it happened in tulum and she was so drunk she nearly went back with a couple but her mates stopped her. Feel sorry for anyone who’s paying for that! Noticing this season is so repetitive, if they have another episode about swinging I can’t even listen it’s the same conversations over and over

Reactions: 6
I think it’s also cos they used to tell stories that probably shocked some people but now it’s just the same old same old rehashed every episode