Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I speak as a single parent who had absolutely no help with my newborn daughter, I fed her up to 9 times a night, with wakes every few hours. I barely ate, was brutally exhausted, and could barely function.
AND I had a c section.

But guess what...

I managed to get dressed!! And never once paraded around the house naked taking pictures of myself or my tits.

(Even if it was just swapping my pyjamas in the very early days)

If she totted up all the time she spends taking pictures of herself, her tits, or having her rants, that would be more than enough time to get dressed, probably ten times over!

The desperation for attention is off the scale. I heard her say yesterday she was counselling/ mentoring people or something ? Wtf? Did she get her qualifications from the Instagram school of expertise??
She shouldn’t be advising anyone on anything, she’s absolutely unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow 😳 All I can think is - if I did that, my partner would ask if I’m okay 😂 I really don’t get it. Well I do, but I don’t. Has Tommy really got 0 balls to say - I’m sorry but I don’t want you posting naked photos of yourself on Instagram for all of my friends, family and colleagues to see?

Reactions: 4
Wow 😳 All I can think is - if I did that, my partner would ask if I’m okay 😂 I really don’t get it. Well I do, but I don’t. Has Tommy really got 0 balls to say - I’m sorry but I don’t want you posting naked photos of yourself on Instagram for all of my friends, family and colleagues to see?
BUT DON’T SEXUALISE HER BODY, Ok????????!!!!! she’s a MOTHER !!!!!! 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I were Tommy I would say ‘I don’t care if you want to pose half naked, that’s your choice, but don’t bring my son into it.’
It’s just so weird. Be naked if you want to but why pose with your baby at the same time? She knows men look at her photos, why involve your baby in that?

And those stories about Khloe Kardashian just felt like an excuse to post even more photos of herself, why does she centre herself in every conversation!

Reactions: 7
If Instagram is still going when he is at school and his friends find the page he will get ripped the p out of. Cruel yes but will happen. Don’t put your poor son through that

Reactions: 1
Someone said this is the second cat she’s got rid of? What’s that about?
Lady had a brother, she got rid of him about a year ago I think. I can't remember why, I think maybe he was fighting with the other animals?

Lady had a brother, she got rid of him about a year ago I think. I can't remember why, I think maybe he was fighting with the other animals?
i thought Toulouse was her housemates cat and whenTommy moved in, they moved out and took him with them?

Reactions: 1
That was her housemates cat. She shouldn’t have got lady from the same litter imo, her brother moving out will have been the first big stress for her and it’s snowballed from there.

I can’t actually believe her most recent post. How hard is it to put some joggers and a T-shirt on?!

I don’t know if it’s just me but even if I was completely alone I’d feel uncomfortable wandering about naked, it’s hardly the middle of summer.
She will do anything for attention.

Reactions: 3
That was her housemates cat. She shouldn’t have got lady from the same litter imo, her brother moving out will have been the first big stress for her and it’s snowballed from there.

I can’t actually believe her most recent post. How hard is it to put some joggers and a T-shirt on?!

I don’t know if it’s just me but even if I was completely alone I’d feel uncomfortable wandering about naked, it’s hardly the middle of summer.
She will do anything for attention.
i know some people like walking around naked, but I would feel uncomfortable, with my flaps flapping around or knowing me I would probably shut my tit in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i know some people like walking around naked, but I would feel uncomfortable, with my flaps flapping around or knowing me I would probably shut my tit in the fridge.
And what happens if the postman knocks at the door 🤣

• Haha
Mentions the Khloe photo and - as always - makes it into a post about herself🤗 She just so happened to have the pap shots she “had no idea” were being taken followed by more and more photos of herself. The narcissism🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate when people use their occupation to justify their opinion "I'm a vet and.... *proceeds to validate Ashley's behaviour*"

She must be feeling insecure about it if she's sharing so many positive comments

She is a full on narc! Wraps it up in body positivity so she can try and pass it off as empowerment. Why do you want naked photos of yourself for everyone to see when you know it is just going to be looked at by pervy men! The mind boggles it really does!

Reactions: 2
really disgusts me she got rid of cat! What about her dog will that be next!! I commented on her a whole back and she responded justifying herself to me. Put me off her even more than I was already. She’s v self absorbed! You’re not the only one to have had a baby! Poor bloody cat!

Of course she’s rehomed the cat!

She doesn’t seem to know how to entertain him with using the tv. I’ve got no idea where she finds the time to scrutinise and obsess over her body

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.