Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) nobody told her to shut her child up on the plane, sorry Ash but that just did not happen. Was Alf the only baby/toddler crying or did this person go to everyone on the plane with a screaming baby and ask them the same? Maybe it was the voice in your head saying that because YOU couldn’t cope with your child crying!

B) who the fudge has that much money to just jet off on a luxury 5 star holiday in the middle of august? And she has the cheek to bang on about the cost of living! Piss off

C) of course Alf will be going in the kids club EVERY day of the holiday…. Must be her maternal instinct telling her this is a great idea. I mean no shade to anyone that uses kids clubs but I just feel like Alf is a bit too young to be dumped with a complete stranger in a foreign country for a few hours every day!

Reactions: 24
For someone who HAD to go back to work when Alf was 5 days old because she didn't get maternity leave, I'm surprised she can go on holiday for 7 days.

The cost of her holiday is 4/5 months maternity pay for most folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For someone who HAD to go back to work when Alf was 5 days old because she didn't get maternity leave, I'm surprised she can go on holiday for 7 days.

The cost of her holiday is 4/5 months maternity pay for most folks.
Or nearly 55 weeks of SMP!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Isn’t he too young for this too? I actually think she’s quite cruel. If she didn’t want to spend any time with him on holiday why not just leave him with Tommy’s mum? It’s not like she hasn’t done that before
It’s definitely cruel, and what’s fully hilarious is that it goes against everything that her parenting bible ‘the science of parenting’ talks about when it’s comes to childcare/ leaving your child.
guess her instincts told her it was ok…

Reactions: 17
So she doesn’t want to use a babysitting service for when he’s asleep, but she’s happy to palm him off for hours per day to a kids club.

SMH Ashley. You’re a joke.

Oh. And it’s Cypriot, not Cyprian. Guessing one of your “straight A’s” wasn’t in Geography, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Ashley’s next research project needs to be on safeguarding and internet safety. She’s told everyone which hotel she’s at and that her son is at the kids club every afternoon and will be with a babysitter in the evenings too. She is so dumb.
And of course he’s tired, he’s one! Did she think he would be able to stay awake all hours because she wanted to listen to music and watch the entertainment? She acts like a total spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
100% think they’ve gone away to a luxury resort in peak season
A) so they can dump him in kids club and shag in her fertile window
B) cos they can’t be arsed to deal with looking after him, the childminder is term time only (didn’t think that one through didya) and grannies are probably unavailable this week

i swear not so long ago she was going on about cost of living rises and cutting back. Probably trying to appear relatable 🙄

Her posts this evening read like her child is such an inconvenience and getting in the way of her enjoying her lovely holiday. As if she’s cautious of leaving him with strangers babysitting - who the hell runs kids club then Ash?

I think Ashley’s next research project needs to be on safeguarding and internet safety. She’s told everyone which hotel she’s at and that her son is at the kids club every afternoon and will be with a babysitter in the evenings too. She is so dumb.
And of course he’s tired, he’s one! Did she think he would be able to stay awake all hours because she wanted to listen to music and watch the entertainment? She acts like a total spoilt brat.
Absolutely agree with this. Clueless dangerous idiot

Reactions: 15
Leaves him for 3 hours at the kids club but won’t leave him with a babysitter as she’s conscious of him being with a stranger? And imagine having to take your 1 year old to the early dinner … disgraceful. She’s a twit

Reactions: 24
She’s suddenly realised no outside space and no childminder with an active toddler is an absolute bloody nightmare hasn’t she. That’s why the panic holiday booking.

We told her getting the garden done in summer hols was a stupid idea!

Reactions: 14
Did she genuinely think her holiday routine wouldn’t be any different from going on holiday as a single woman with no kids?! It’s laughable. Poor Alf

Reactions: 12
Don’t see why she’s making a big deal about him being sleepy? That’s what prams are for! Just lie it flat and let him sleep.

Reactions: 16
‘He’s so tired in the evenings so we’ll probably get the babysitter in so we can enjoy our evenings’ no you just all go to the room, that’s part of being on holiday with young child surely.

she doesn’t think things through properly at all- I would go to a slightly lesser resort and spend the extra money on a suite with a separate bedroom or a roof terrace as I now know after 18 months of being a mother that MY CHILD GOES TO BED even on holiday and we would still like our evenings! She still doesn’t think like a mother

Also, I would never leave my child in the room with a stranger I didn’t know and in a place I didn’t know. Not to be dramatic but god forbid if anyone came in to that room to take him, that stranger isn’t going to risk their life to fight for your child! Then again, thinking anout it, would Ashley?? 🤔

Reactions: 20
Just here to echo everyone’s points

wtf?! I’m not even sure why they took him on holiday if he’s in kids club everyday then she wants solo dinner time aswell?! Eat in peace?🤦‍♀️

I’m all for parents having alone time but don’t take your baby on holiday if you want to palm him off 90% of the time

E0A5A4B6-B392-42D9-8EB3-02F9C065BD39.png

• Heart
  • Angry
‘We need to figure out his sleep’

which means we need to make him do what I want him to.

Then when they get home and his currently amazing routine is turned on its head, she’ll be moaning that he doesn’t sleep any more!

Reactions: 7
So much this!
And let’s not forget the fact that with the information she puts out there anyone was able to find her full address and the name of her childminder without even trying hard.

Reactions: 6
I’m still curious as to why they were both so burnt out that they needed a last minute holiday! She wouldn’t know what hard work/juggling kids looks like!

Reactions: 13
So much this!
And let’s not forget the fact that with the information she puts out there anyone was able to find her full address and the name of her childminder without even trying hard.
And everyone now knows her house is empty.

• Haha
Don’t see why she’s making a big deal about him being sleepy? That’s what prams are for! Just lie it flat and let him sleep.
This is impossible for her as she needs TV for Alf and then Tommy (not her because she's boney) to hug him to sleep for at least an hour before he falls asleep.

Here's an idea for you Ash, why not keep him with you in the afternoon and see if he'll have a nap so then at dinner Alf might not be so tired. But nope, her childfree afternoon is more important.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.