Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this caption?!

He’s a toddler and they run… what’s so weird about that

Or maybe cos he’s always with grandparents/childminders/Tommy/anyone who’ll take him she’s never seen before 🤦‍♀️
7B49A173-1929-48AE-8B5E-25F957E4404D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ridiculous pose ✅
Ridiculous outfit ✅
Publicly posting photo of underage child✅

For all the posting about body confidence, Ashley looks gaunt & underweight here. No doubt others have mentioned this to her given her earlier story about not mentioning people’s weight gain/loss.

I think she’s ridiculous but I also think she needs to stop living her life via Instagram & get some help. Not a life coach, a pelvic physio or any other quasi-medical bollocks. Just some good quality counselling / therapy via a qualified psychologist or a psychotherapist. And keep it off the ‘gram!!

I’m not sure that even Ashley knows who she is any more.
All she is doing is bringing more attention to the fact she is skeletal. She will adore the thought of everyone being shocked at how thin she is.

Reactions: 6
Christ, she’s wasting away! But then when you live off 1 all plants meal a day and the only carbs you get is once a week after GB news! No wonder she apparently has such a bad gut… try bleeping eating something more nutritional and you’ll probably find your gut issues suddenly go away. Poor Alf being exposed to her unhealthy relationship with food, that she’s quite clearly passing onto him

Reactions: 8
She is standing with her legs at the exact angle needed to elongate her thigh gap, and both feet are on her top toes here. This is her pose. She knows it makes her look thin. She knows people will comment and speculate. She just doesn’t carry body fat in her legs or thighs. Some people just don’t. She does look very thin but she is clearly doing all she can to look thin and invite comments/speculation.

Reactions: 8
I wish I still worked at Gatwick so I could see an instahun in the wild 🤣

Wonder who she knows in Cyprus or who she is taking with her besides Tommy as I don't believe the two of them will be able to look after Alf without childcare to give them a break to sleep or have naps. Failing that, they'll have definitely booked something with childcare on site.

She is standing with her legs at the exact angle needed to elongate her thigh gap, and both feet are on her top toes here. This is her pose. She knows it makes her look thin. She knows people will comment and speculate. She just doesn’t carry body fat in her legs or thighs. Some people just don’t. She does look very thin but she is clearly doing all she can to look thin and invite comments/speculation.
I didn't notice the tiptoes until you said it - so strange. She's talk and has lean legs anyway so no need to do this other than attention.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. Her legs are slim in her stories but not as thin as in this very posed photo.

Reactions: 1
Who TF stands like that for a photo 😂 she’s such a narcissist it makes me rage

Reactions: 4
I feel like pearls with cycling shorts and a crop top is a weird look. Maybe I’m out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somethings telling me she’s on a slippery slope with some kind of body dysmorphia or an ED. She highlights when she’s eating something carby, like she wants praise for it. When somethings an issue she documents it. That’s how she’s always worked. She’s obsessed with her big boobs which clearly aren’t big. Her child lives on bleeping watermelon because she cant won’t cook.

If she is trying to conceive or already pregnant she needs to get some help. I can’t imagine they’ll be going long haul without childcare in tow or she would’ve booked seats separate to Alf and Tommy 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
Her advice is to pack a sandwich for a child as they might get hungry!? Wow!!! Thank you for this excellent advice! I’ve been parenting wrongly for years 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love to be as burnt out and have her problems in life.
How many holidays/ weekends away has she had in the last year alone?! ....I'm going away on holiday/plane for first time in 3 years in just under 5 weeks and I can't bloody wait! Without kids too!
And how the hell does she not know it's the school holidays? ...surely the overinflated prices would be a giveaway

Reactions: 9
I also don’t believe a man came and told them to keep Alf quiet, she needed something to moan about!

Reactions: 28
I also don’t believe a man came and told them to keep Alf quiet, she needed something to moan about!
I agree. I can’t imagine anyone getting out of their seat to come and say that to parents of a crying child. I also don’t believe it as if that had actually happened she would be furious and it would be a huge deal and talking point for her, she isn’t the type to just laugh about it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.