Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I begged for pain relief too, but because I wasn’t far on enough they wouldn’t give me anything stronger incase it stalled my Labour. But I’m a grown adult that understands midwives aren’t trying to make us suffer so I’m not complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep! Basically she was fine and she’s crying over nothing. I think she expected birth to be pain free 😂

Yes. A load of blown out of proportion rubbish. Basically her main complaint is she wanted to know why she wasn’t given pain relief when she asked for it and was told the midwife notes state their view was she was dealing fine with the pain. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you. I might manage to watch if that’s it, I was expecting some major trauma and I could not deal with that today!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When’s Beth Sandland’s birthday? Wonder if that’s the Cotswold‘s friend.
Nah, her birthday is 26th Jan just googled it!
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Binky Felstead's nuptials , bet she's gutted she wasn't invited to Greece for it seeing as Trashley was such a star of MIC 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I truly believe that every person that carries a baby and gives birth is incredible and everyone should have access to pain relief immediately if they so wish.

Of course, everyone’s labour experience and/or birth trauma is very personal to them and incredibly emotive regardless of the circumstances… but honestly, if all she has to moan about is that she was withheld an epidural (which MANY people are.. I’m not saying it’s right, but that’s a fact.) then she really doesn’t understand how lucky she was 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t ventured onto her stories this afternoon. Has she shared anything about her debrief? I don’t have the reserves for that today.
It’s honestly best that you don’t. Rent a condition/ complaint Trashley has opened the floodgates. She can’t pronounce endometriosis or “you know” menopause (?!) or “bladder measures” (?meshes) but Princess Precious Ashley Louise James has now conflated all & every obs & gynae issue / pain to her own labour.

Apparently info gained via her birth debrief was “insulting”. I suspect that’s news to Hello magazine…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s honestly best that you don’t. Rent a condition/ complaint Trashley has opened the floodgates. She can’t pronounce endometriosis or “you know” menopause (?!) or “bladder measures” (?meshes) but Princess Precious Ashley Louise James has now conflated all & every obs & gynae issue / pain to her own labour.

Apparently info gained via her birth debrief was “insulting”. I suspect that’s news to Hello magazine…
But did they tell her where her vulva was?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bloody hell that colour picture of Alfie after he was born is quite terrifying 😳 poor thing looks like hes about to explode if you get what i mean ..his head is dark purple

Reactions: 2
I bet if she did get an epidural it would have been awful and she would have been left with back pain and pinched nerves and whatever other issues arise from them - I had one and it was the worst thing I’ve ever had so next time I didn’t have one.

maybe her midwife didn’t think she could get her out of the pool for a patriarchal man to stick a duck off needle in her back if she was refusing internal exams

I hope when she told them she wanted to record the call for a podcast they told her to duck off

Reactions: 9

i couldnt understand half of what she was waffling on about mispronouncing words and struggling to describe other womens medical issues that she has no personal experience of just something she read in the mail on line, so just jumping on the bandwagon for that! ..for a grade A student shes really thick !

Reactions: 8
Is she just showing off because in the ‘in’ column her name is mentioned twice and tommys only once? Why would she show it like that? To prove she pays more than him?

Reactions: 4
i couldnt understand half of what she was waffling on about mispronouncing words and struggling to describe other womens medical issues that she has no personal experience of just something she read in the mail on line, so just jumping on the bandwagon for that! ..for a grade A student shes really thick !
The Ockenden report makes for sobering reading , but it doesn't appear to mention lack of pain relief and epidurals for women who refused internal examination like Ashley was wittering on about, its finding were much more damning ....I think she was basically told that she was too far advanced in labour for an epidural to be placed

I bet if she did get an epidural it would have been awful and she would have been left with back pain and pinched nerves and whatever other issues arise from them - I had one and it was the worst thing I’ve ever had so next time I didn’t have one.

maybe her midwife didn’t think she could get her out of the pool for a patriarchal man to stick a duck off needle in her back if she was refusing internal exams

I hope when she told them she wanted to record the call for a podcast they told her to duck off
I had a failed epidural for my first daughter....ended up having crash c section for cord prolapse that's a whole other trauma , I was never given a debrief on!
basically , she wouldn't have been happy if she'd had an epidural, as she'd have to get out of the birthing pool and then she wouldn't have got her water birth

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh my god, that was so embarrassing when she couldn’t even pronounce endometriosis! She is so thick.

I had an epidural and it was the best thing ever. I didn’t ask for one though, the midwife took one look at me and immediately offered it (my baby was back to back and all the pain was in my back and bum 😣)

I know there are issues with women not being listed to but at some points you have to trust the midwives, they see women in labour every day and have a good sense for who is coping and who isn’t. Not being funny, but she looks great in the photo after the birth with Alf on her chest. She doesn’t look particularly traumatised. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Too early to call BINGO on soho farmhouse? Looks suspiciously like it
I already called it earlier up thread- soz! ..definitely looks like it ...don't think these instahuns know of any other place to go!

I already called it earlier up thread- soz! ..definitely looks like it ...don't think these instahuns know of any other place to go!
haha. I called it on the last thread 😄

But yes agree.. picantes at the ready 🌶

• Haha
I truly believe that every person that carries a baby and gives birth is incredible and everyone should have access to pain relief immediately if they so wish.

Of course, everyone’s labour experience and/or birth trauma is very personal to them and incredibly emotive regardless of the circumstances… but honestly, if all she has to moan about is that she was withheld an epidural (which MANY people are.. I’m not saying it’s right, but that’s a fact.) then she really doesn’t understand how lucky she was 😢
Exactly this x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So her birth trauma is that her straightforward vaginal birth with no complications was really painful!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ They do a physical check to see how dilated you are, and yeah that can be bleeping painful too. Presumably they were checking to see if she was in active labour because they can't order you an epidural unless you are. She tries to make it sound like she was forced into something horrific when they were just following standard procedure. I'm guessing the epidural 'never came' because she was fully dilated by the time it was ready. I mean, it really doesn't sound any more 'traumatising' than any other straightforward vaginal birth 🤷‍♀️ Just has to get on the bandwagon doesn't she!? 🙄

Reactions: 20
Yep! Basically she was fine and she’s crying over nothing. I think she expected birth to be pain free 😂
Are you kidding? I've not looked yet as I was busy having an Ashley day (nails, shopping and hair 🤣).

But she's gone on about refused pain relief, trauma, stitched incorrectly and nothing was wrong! I'd say unbelievable but it isn't really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.