Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she’s always quoting/tagging Pregnant then screwed and Stella Creasy, both campaigning to make childcare more accessible and affordable it seems like a bloody big thing to miss out childcare on that chart?!

Just highlights that it’s all for show to try to make out she’s just a normal person. If she was really hard up she’d know where every penny was going. Childcare for me is as much as our mortgage!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hope you’re ok ❤

Also I’m really confused by her financial breakdown. Where is the cost of childcare?! How can she miss such a fundamental outgoing lol. Has she literally just made up that pie chart on the spot with whatever comes to mind first?
Particularly whe the childminder alone is approx £200pw + the Nanny. Probably close to £1k per month but that doesn't count for Ash, must be small change.

Reactions: 5
That's a helluva large percentage of her earnings going towards the mortgage!...what's going to happen when the rates go up again ?
she'll have to rein in her spending on grated processed cheese and pre package fruit and grate it /cut it herself

Reactions: 8
I mean she’s saving money on Alfs clothes, he’s getting the hand me downs from Lucy meck

• Haha
Food
Car payment (assuming it’s financed)
Car insurance
Fuel
Childcare
TV licence
Sky / Netflix etc
Broadband
Mobiles
Personal Trainer
Dress rental must be 50%

Reactions: 5
Food
Car payment (assuming it’s financed)
Car insurance
Fuel
Childcare
TV licence
Sky / Netflix etc
Broadband
Mobiles
Personal Trainer
Dress rental must be 50%
We know she doesn't pay for food, she lives off Alpro and All plants.

She must buy a fair few watermelons though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her reasoning for putting their expenses chart up? If I was Tommy I’d be fuming. Some things should just be private like? Is she looking for a paid partnership from one of those finance apps? Does she think she’s Martin Lewis? She probably makes Tommy pay for the rest of the outgoings she’s missed out.

Reactions: 15
Photos of Alf were, of course, reserved for a Hello exclusive and hard-working bullshitter Ashley’s return to work.
She gave away her ‘firstborn’ snoop, only a year or two before she gives away her second born to go ‘travel and dj’

Reactions: 7
This exactly proves my point- She is NOT making that child dinner every night, she’s sharing photos of her personal finances for god sake yet doesn’t share a photo of his meals at night?? Doubtful.

Please someone have that app to remove drawing on photos 😂😂🙏

Reactions: 8
hope you’re ok ❤

Also I’m really confused by her financial breakdown. Where is the cost of childcare?! How can she miss such a fundamental outgoing lol. Has she literally just made up that pie chart on the spot with whatever comes to mind first?
Maybe it’s #ad #gifted childcare

Reactions: 1
That's a helluva large percentage of her earnings going towards the mortgage!
That’s just their joint account though so I’d imagine they don’t share a lot of their expenses.
If anyone were so inclined, Rightmove will tell you their council tax band, you could work out the rest from that.

Reactions: 2
That’s just their joint account though so I’d imagine they don’t share a lot of their expenses.
If anyone were so inclined, Rightmove will tell you their council tax band, you could work out the rest from that.
I assume Tommy pays for the childcare then? Otherwise surely she’d be shouting about ThE pATriaRChy!!!

Reactions: 7
I haven’t ventured onto her stories this afternoon. Has she shared anything about her debrief? I don’t have the reserves for that today.

I haven’t ventured onto her stories this afternoon. Has she shared anything about her debrief? I don’t have the reserves for that today.
Yep! Basically she was fine and she’s crying over nothing. I think she expected birth to be pain free 😂

Reactions: 12
Yes. A load of blown out of proportion rubbish. Basically her main complaint is she wanted to know why she wasn’t given pain relief when she asked for it and was told the midwife notes state their view was she was dealing fine with the pain. 🤷‍♀️

So she's now , by the looks of it at Soho Farmhouse for a couple of days!....ffs She's spent more time on her own , away from her child in his first 18 months than I did with my 3 children in the first 18 years of their lives!
oh and after all her whining, it doesn't sound like she got what she wanted out of her debrief after all and basically it was all about pain relief .....another podcast is bound to be incoming about this .....what was she expecting rainbows and unicorns?
however she did manage to get a grid post showing her boobs again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.