Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the day she was “juggling” childcare with Ada and work she was actually sitting at home filming herself pretending to drink tea and watch tv, but was too busy to give her child a fresh nappy.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Her fans are reflections of her. “Don’t school me, I’ve done my research, I know better.”
This woman has a degree in SEND and is defending Ash. I’d be willing to bet she’s doing the masters but never worked in the field.
IMG_5308.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The irony of talking about receiving misogynistic abuse while just doing your job, on the same day that she defends David Tennant and his comments about Kemi.

Never change Ash. You are as deep as a puddle and your lack of self awareness is astounding and an endless source of amusement.

Reactions: 19
She’s tried to channel ‘misogyny in the workplace’ into trolling. Doesn’t paint TM in a good light. Her latest reels have been made purely so she can receive an abundance of compliments. She knows what she’s doing 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Defensive for a Mum that doesn’t take her phone out the kids faces 🙄
Literally screenshot after at least 5 of the kids at the park, which I don’t know about anyone else but if id been at work all day, I would have just enjoyed the time with them….

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Wow, are we supposed to be impressed super Mum Ash reads her child a whole TWO bedtime books. One of which is probably a “that’s not my…”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Confirmation on the nursery Alf and Coco go to thanks to the photo Ash shared of Ada in there today. Took me a matter of minutes to narrow it down from what she posted before, and now I’m sure.

Anyone could turn up, follow them home, all sorts.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s demented. A good mum would reflect and think ‘oh tit I’m on my phone a lot am I hindering my child’

Her default thought is to attack men. She really does think Alf has no issues doesn’t she? It’s heartbreaking

Reactions: 21
Let me get this straight.

Pretty white girl with zero qualifications is paid to go on TV and discuss controversial topics to generate engagement for the network. Nobodies on social media (men AND women) say she’s annoying. MISOGYNY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

Wealthy male celebrity with considerable influence tells a room full of people that a black woman (who has been democratically elected by her constituents to represent their voices) should shut up and that she shouldn’t exist because she dared to have an opinion that differed from his. This is fine. Completely acceptable.

I don’t like Kemi either, but Ash hun, your hypocrisy is showing.

Reactions: 18
I always wanted to get married and have kids, I am ‘like all the other girls’ and damn proud of it.

Wanting something from life doesn’t have to mean you are desperate for it or if you didn’t get it your whole life is a disaster and you should be embarrassed about not getting what you wanted and therefore pretend you never wanted it in the first place.

Any feminist would know there is nothing wrong with ‘being like other girls’ or not. Either way we are great!

Reactions: 14
Is it not incredibly weird to keep a baby dress for almost 2 decades when you apparently, very strongly and very vocally never wanted children?

Her stories never ever follow any sort of logic. Each tale contradicts the other persona she tries to project.
shes also needs to do a bit of research re Eurasmas scheme no longer existing because of brexit! Yes UK is no longer part of the Eurasmas scheme but Students in UK still get the opportunity to study or have a work placement as part of degree abroad under the Turing scheme. This offers more less identical terms to the Eurasmas scheme..but i guess its to hard for Ash to do a simple google search before she posts as she never goes on her phone 🤣 and of course never let the facts get in the way of her favourite topic: a chance to blame it on the goverment !

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That’s the most bizarre #ad. Not the ‘acting’, the whole concept. “I feel so sad about getting bullied in the workplace I’m going to sit down and watch a show about bullying in the work place.”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.