Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that clip of her with Ada in the background having her "make up" done, Ash is just eye f**king herself 🙈🙈🙈 she really is so far up her own arse it's unreal.
As for that house she has moved into, there is hardly any space, she's got more money than sense! I swear there must have been better houses for that kind of money with a downstairs toilet and a utility surely??? What a mistake, though she would never admit that!
But…. But… it’s ✨London✨where promoting household products dreams are made!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks really over dressed for a day time event advertising laundry products. She surely has to be the only person who paid people to do their hair and make up. She must do this so she can post it on her stories making the event look more important than it is. Shes getting invites to such high profile events now she’s in London ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Ashley has a problem with infantilisation. The baby part of the only aspect of motherhood she ever enjoyed (still found parts to moan about) The bottle of milk I think is her trying to keep Ad as a baby.
At her age I can understand milk before bed and in the morning but it shouldn’t be nutritionally replacing food. She wants her to grow up so she can dress her like a doll in dresses with shoes and say she’s more intelligent than Alf but she doesn’t want her to have independence that Alf never had.

D336D7D7-616C-44EF-9027-6DE179CA5AE5.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Great Ad, I literally watched Ad and listened to some music.

No idea what the speakers were saying or the purpose of them being there.

I can't believe she had hair, make up and dressed up for this 🤣 when I need laundry products, I just go in my joggers to Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony of talking about receiving misogynistic abuse while just doing your job, on the same day that she defends David Tennant and his comments about Kemi.

Never change Ash. You are as deep as a puddle and your lack of self awareness is astounding and an endless source of amusement.
I haven’t seen her post about this but when has she ever had a job to receive misogynistic abuse 😅

she wants to try a job in the public sector!!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s also using the bottle to troll. So she can then post about how she’s being shamed by bottle feeding! When the reality is she’s being shamed for giving her 1.5 year old 9 bottles a day!
Like Ada was on the street outside their house sucking on a near empty bottle and then was running around the event with a near full one.

Reactions: 13
She looks really over dressed for a day time event advertising laundry products. She surely has to be the only person who paid people to do their hair and make up. She must do this so she can post it on her stories making the event look more important than it is. Shes getting invites to such high profile events now she’s in London ✨
Seriously, it was a glorified stay and play for toddlers. Could you imagine rocking up to a stay and play like this 🤣

IMG_9963.jpeg

And I spied Alfie, Zoella and Jim 😂, Alfie giving her evils for recording (probably without consent) them

IMG_9961.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she got her hair, make up and styling done to go listen to a panel talk that is an ad for a global corporate. It’s so embarrassing- all the other influencers working there must think she is such a dick surely??!!

Also it’s interesting that she drags Ad along to all of these. It’s clearly because she thinks Ad is ‘cute’ and fits the insta lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
Her eyelashes are ridiculous. I guess we can be thankful she didn’t put the extensions in 😂

Zoella was there too, wearing a simple day time dress, light makeup and hair shoved half up in a clip. Ashley must have looked so out of place next to her in her bodycon mesh fox news anchor dress and fake eyelashes 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The bottle is just to pacify Ada, so she doesn't bother Ash. Personally I always saved milk for quiet times, not wandering around with one hanging out of their mouth. More crap, lazy parenting. And as for sharing pics of other attendees and their children who as far as I know they don't really show on SMis rude, though please correct me if I am wrong 😉😊 It's like she is showing off she is up there with the big content creators!

Reactions: 13
It’s very strange that she went from not taking a bottle or having any milk during the day since six months (allegedly) to throwing back so many bottles! Is she not getting water in a cup when they’re out and about? Where is Ashley finding all this milk 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.