Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. She’s giving major Kiera Knightly vibes in Love Actually. ‘I look quite pretty’. She is VILE. Missing her sons intro session at a brand new nursery to play dress up which she could easily have done herself just before the event. She doesn’t deserve children.

Reactions: 23
Well least she could hop across London and be home for her favourite time of day "Tommy, quick, film me reading to the children and show what a good Mum I am" for 5 mins before Tom Thumb puts, them to bed 👍🙄🙄🙈

Reactions: 18
Laughing at the fact she’s moved back to London cos everything is super close by, and that event would of took her nearly a hour to get to in car 😂 even longer by tube ha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely this must be an exaggeration - I’ve never heard of a toddler sleeping only 4.5 hours overnight - even on a bad night?
Yes! Same! A kid her age needs at least 10 hrs over 24hrs

Its almost like a child would be unsettled being hauled from the only home she has known and into her own room with unfamiliar sounds and smells etc

Oh well, she can always just shove her in her pram for a nap i guess

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she's watching the debate this time or if she'll be more concerned with watching MAFS be putting the kids to bed again.

Reactions: 8
Omg her extensions in that reel are SO bad 😂 did ✨ london ✨ not make her hair never go brassy again because it will fix all of her issues? Either that or she is waiting to be gifted a haircut

Reactions: 13
IMG_6694.png
Guys she pays for this hair!!! Like I can’t actually cope. A 13 year old does her hair better for double maths.
The lanky ashy extensions with the warm hair colour that doesn’t match at all! The stringy unblended extension curls 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s been said once, it’s been said 1000 times… but the blowing a kiss at the end of EVERY video she has ever recorded since the dawn of time is possibly what annoys me the most about her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is a DJ but I never hear her mention music ever, who she likes/dislikes. Girls Aloud don't count as every influencer and their Mum are going there, and the same for the Abba thing 😅

Reactions: 16
She is a DJ but I never hear her mention music ever, who she likes/dislikes. Girls Aloud don't count as every influencer and their Mum are going there, and the same for the Abba thing 😅
she is a “DJ”
Fixed it for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh God Im so embarrassed for her. I think this is even worse than the dry shampoo gig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 3018884Guys she pays for this hair!!! Like I can’t actually cope. A 13 year old does her hair better for double maths.
The lanky ashy extensions with the warm hair colour that doesn’t match at all! The stringy unblended extension curls 🤢
I’ve lurked on this page for ages and I just have to say I can’t believe how many people were involved in styling this Temu Fraggle Rock extra. Sorry might be a bit too much of an 80s reference for some

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The cringe factor is off the scale! Who filmed that reel for her? And the dancing...we're beyond Mr Bean now 🫣

Poor Alf, less important than an appointment with CrunchyCurls and an afternoon "gig"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.