Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child abuse comes in various forms, the fact she is her no1 priority makes me sad for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ashley James: take me seriously as a voice for women. Don’t dare sexualise me.

Also:

Ashley James: can’t wait to prance about in underwear while her children are in childcare because it’s her ‘working’.

Only Fans is only a step away at this point.

Reactions: 12
Our BOPO Kween, prancing around in her undies to show how skinny she is, lapping up all the comments saying that she’s thin and hot and the “trolls” must be fat and ugly, as if that’s the worst thing in the world. Are we celebrating diverse bodies or praising people for being thin and conventionally attractive? Sort it out, Ash.

Reactions: 21
That reel did NOT need her to be prancing about in her underwear to get the message across.

Reactions: 12
I have to laugh because I've just thought, imagine if a male "influencer" was constantly posting reels in his undies but demanding that people don't sexualise his bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are Roman and Alf the same age? I just saw Lucy’s video of him at the play gym and my god Alf could neverrrrr
I think Roman’s nearly a year older, he’s starting school this Sept and Alf will be next Sept.

I completely agree though, he is world’s apart physically from children the same age.

Reactions: 8
So she missed a thing for Alfs nursery to do 'work' but doesn't care because she needed to 'work' but TNB went so no mum guilt cos there's no dad guilt

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s either an important meeting or it’s “just” an intro. It can’t be both

Reactions: 17
What world does she live in where she thinks it’s normal or acceptable for a dad to also not feel any guilt over missing things with their kids? My husband missed the father day lunch at nursery and felt awful. Luckily they did another date so more dads could make it.
Her wording says it all doesn’t it?! “Nothing important” just an intro to the staff and setting in the childcare provision where he spends 90% of his waking hours.
Couldn’t she just have pushed her hair and makeup? Why did she need her makeup done hours and hours before a dj “gig”?

And imagine bragging that you’re missing an important meeting for your child but you don’t feel guilty 🤯
I would say every parent I know feels a level of guilt when they miss things. It’s a bit emotionally stunted not to.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Dj gig.
Where’s she doing it that she has to get hair & makeup done in the morning? In fact, why can’t she do her own hair & makeup?
And it’s really not a big deal that a mother has to work and a father will do the school stuff. You’re literally nothing out of the ordinary here.

Christ knows what the gig will be. Still howling at the dry shampoo one she did🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Love to know who all these dads are that she knows that don’t feel guilty about missing out on things!
Ashley has a flexible job, I’m sure she could have fit in this nursery meeting if she’d really tried. Either it’s important or it’s not 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think people should automatically feel guilty for missing things if they genuinely have work commitments, as we’re all trying our best and ‘the juggle is real’ for most of us - but it’s totally normal to feel upset/disappointed that you can’t do everything. To feel ‘zero guilt’ is just weird.

Reactions: 17
She can be guilt-free but still care. But the way she says it, it sounds like she literally doesn’t care and that dads don’t care either. It just isn’t the case.

Just say you had to miss a nursery event due to work commitments. She’d look less of a twit

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t feel guilt because she’s a sociopath. Dads absolutely do feel bad for missing these sorts of things. She whinges about how low the bar is set for men and then comes out with tit like this?
IMG_6459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She makes herself sound like a clown every time she makes these ridiculous statements 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.