Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nonsense about timelines, people calling her inspirational. duck off. At 15 I thought I’d be married by 25 and 3 children by 30. I also thought by 40 I’d be considered middle aged, have a perm, only wear high neck jumpers and wear Deidre Barlow glasses. Perspectives change, that’s perfectly standard, nothing inspirational.
This is exactly what I was trying to say but couldn’t articulate. At 18, 30 seems old, 40 ancient!

No different or leto me than “when I was 7 I thought by 18 I’d be a flying vet, live with my best pal and have a blow up sofa. It’s ok that it didn’t turn out that way, let’s shun those invisible timelines”.
Tbf though Ash still wants to live in a pink flat with her best mates so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t you triple check the date & time of a gig if you were spending that much money? Or is that just what peasants do?
Oh I don't know. I once booked a cheapo holiday to Turkey only to discover three days before I'd booked it from Manchester not Newcastle. Cost me just as much for a train ticket to Manchester Airport. But yea its all for engagement. Poor geordie Geoff and strange looking wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ticketmaster won’t help 😆 no they don’t tend to have the resources to assist that level of stupidity on the weekend. Never mind, Geordie Dad will be just as happy with a Waggas Katsu curry.

Reactions: 13
This is getting ridiculous now.....

FIRST NON WORK NIGHT OUT IN AGES

WTF!!??? 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Guys, she was so emotional because there is no way she could go all the way to Stratford on the lizzy line from Essex for this big night out in London 😂 now she’s in Wandsworth SHE CAN. duck sake probably took 40 mins longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her first night out in London is with her Mum & Dad?! Nothing wrong with heading out with parents, but she has banged on about being near these “friends” of hers and wine bars… not a one in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her first night out in London is with her Mum & Dad?! Nothing wrong with heading out with parents, but she has banged on about being near these “friends” of hers and wine bars… not a one in sight.
Particularly when she’s barely seen her parents for years!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - ‘Ashley James- a first time for everything’

‘First time wearing blue eyeshadow since school’

This is beyond a joke now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her mum is strange looking.
I think Alfie actually looks like her parents more than Ashley or Tommy.
I get the impression her mum especially isn’t very good with young kids and isn’t bothered about looking after them for a day like someone previously suggested. That’s just by looking at her in pics and reels that Ashley posted. She just looks beyond awkward.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - ‘Ashley James- a first time for everything’

‘First time wearing blue eyeshadow since school’

This is beyond a joke now 🤣
Bravo! This one has to be it!
Seriously though, what is she on?! She literally has no idea how normal parents of toddlers operate does she. She really thinks she hard done by and some sort of martyr doesn’t she. It’s actually pathetic. It’s actually WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused, her parents have put a few pictures up and drove Jas’s stuff to London, they can’t have driven much else even though her dad had the van because they had a removal yet they get treated to ABBA as a thanks, yet NNB had the kids for a full week during the move, night weaned Ada off the boob and had both kids again for 3 nights only a few days later and they’ve barely gotten a mention!

Reactions: 20
Why can’t Ashley or Tommy hang a few pictures themselves? They are so incapable of anything useful.

Reactions: 23
Not being funny but given Ashley’s sudden bajillionaire status she could’ve atleast stretched to treating them to a night with Swifty like the rest of the world.

Tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.