Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the worst empowerment life coach ever. Yes your life worked out perfect, what do you say to someone whose life didn’t??

Reactions: 16
10 years ago she was filming herself for YouTube.

Now, she's filming herself for Instagram.

Wow, such progression

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't go as far to say she's pretty banging. Definitely looks older than what she is, but I agree she does think she looks gorgeous

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't go as far to say she's pretty banging. Definitely looks older than what she is, but I agree she does think she looks gorgeous
And remember, she has access to a PT, full glam squad and freebies from brands. I think most people could look alright if given the same privilege

With this in mind, I think she's pretty average. Her vile personality makes her hideous though

Reactions: 20
All in Alf’s bedroom together filming, apparently it’s the first time jas and coco have been over… what was it I called it before? Tales of the throuple, the potato etc. etc. such a weird set up man.

Reactions: 13
Jas and Coco came to see the house as if Jas hasn’t already been there half the week with Ada and done the nursery run for Alf

Reactions: 18

Stopping breastfeeding / shrinking boobs
Dyson curls
New pushchair beg in the park with Jas
Hair loss supplement ad
The first This Morning in London
Poorly Alf at home with Adams the ‘ad hoc nanny’
Lingerie era

Reactions: 7
Cool story bro!

Was that whole garbled monologue just to let everyone know that a guy was obsessed with her? What? "What I wouldn't give what I wouldn't give" what I wouldn't give for her to disappear off the face of the earth...

Reactions: 18
How many random reels in her underwear did she film

We get it. You look hot in your undies. You have to squeeze and prod and poke to generate a bit of fat.

Reactions: 11
Bye bye 84 World. I think she saw Em to discuss switching agents. Someone’s got a dirty great big mortgage to pay now

Most recent of who she’s followed in order

Reactions: 10