Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The only authentic thing she said was that she doesn’t like to be at home cooped up with the children, she prefers to be out as much as possible.

Unfortunately she didn’t mention that she doesn’t actually engage her children in any outdoor activities, she just fucks off to London with the girl child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Multi-21

VIP Member
How would any current girl guides/brownies know who Ashley James is and is her IG appropriate for them to go and look at now they have met her? Honestly, who picked her

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She looks like a deep fake.

I honestly think she deletes everything from her brain at night and totally forgets what she's said the next day. Met Gala, it's rare I look like this, first of everything everytime.

Her memory is the same length as an Instagram story.

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I don’t think I’ve ever looked at pictures of her children and thought they look nicely put together. Alfie has always looked a mess we all know that, but I never think Ada looks well dressed or anything. And that’s despite being gifted clothes constantly. The amount she goes on about her own appearance you’d think she’d take more pride in her children.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
How sad. Trash in her Golden Goddess Era. Dobby no Balls in his PE kit, #Ad covered in Daisy tat and Morris Piper is being smothered in a buggy.
lovely day x

• Haha
  • Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
Is touched out a new expression? I've never heard of it before until now (sorry if it's just my ignorance to ADHD)
I use that phrase and over stimulated as it perfectly describes what I feel though I don’t have ADHD. I don’t mean to appropriate, it’s what I feel.

I got/get it breast feeding a toddler who’d then want to use me as launch pad for jumping, a pillow for napping, co-sleeping comfort blanket, just pretty much attached 24/7 while also “Mummy, why do we have elbows? Mummy, where does the big bad wolf live? Mummy, why are oranges orange? While Peppa is on in the back ground, the dishwasher is beeping and my phone is ringing.

But Ashley has about 2-3 waking hours with her kids a day max, Alf is very docile and content with a screen, they’re restrained or detained behind gates, neither is capable of incessant questions or ‘watch me mummy’, she almost always has her co-parent present, they sleep in different rooms…
We all have different tolerance levels but I’m going to call hers as low.

• Heart

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Company packing, moving and unpacking for you. Someone watching your TWO kids for SIX nights and also a partner going to collect them and bring them all the way back to london which is what a 2 he journey each way?

Could someone please tell me what in the fuck she has to be tired/exhausted about? She has shopped for some daisy jumpers. Sorry been GIFTED some and maybe going on this morning for 10 minutes.

i do more than that (maybe minus the live television) in my 15 minute tea break at work 😂
---
Tommy, if you’re reading here, get Ash’s cognitive function checked as she clearly has a memory problem

View attachment 2960301View attachment 2960302
Self diagnosed adhd is affecting her ability to remember properly
---
So when does Alf get to settle in to his new area? You can’t chuck an possible ND child into an unknown area, in an unknown setting after being away from his parents/home for a week! Keep him with you from Wednesday, leave the packers to it and take the kids to the new park and shops ffs! Swing by the new nursery.

Alfs going to get picked up from Frinton and start Lovely Day 2.0 on the Monday isn’t he.

She’s a horror.
I feel lovely day 2.0 should be a thread suggestion 😅

Multi-21

VIP Member
Four grid posts from one night out. Not a single celebrity I follow (even the winners) have posted that much and she doesn’t even have anything to share apart from what she looks like.
Stop discussing what women look like though cos it’s exhausting

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Oh fucking didums. She has a stye and he has shingles. She has not got a damn clue how privileged she is.
When I had shingles, 2 styes, just over a bout of tonsillitis I still had to work and solo parent and everything else that comes between. I’d love to have her stress because it certainly doesn’t look like it’s stressful from here. Professionals packer’s both sides and she has dumped her kids elsewhere. He and his family (and her family) really do need to stop pandering to them and just make them parent. After all it was their choice to have not one but two. Poor Alfie, he must be so confused. He always gets sent away rather than working through transitions with who should be his ‘safe’ people.

No one would be remotely interested enough to persecute you as a witch back in the 1600’s, hun. They’d just think you were the local buxom simpleton.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Good job she photographed the whole process of sewing up the dress on the off chance she’d be able to moan about it later eh?
Was she even on an done by 10.17?
View attachment 2918408
If she can find a home address from an IG photo, you’d think with a whole profile name her PI🕵🏻‍♀️ would be able to hunt this member of the patriarchy down and report for harassment 🤪
---
My guilty pleasure is watching Harry Styles reels of him shirtless
What a coincidence, that’s TNB’s guilty pleasure too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not even the iPad for me that’s the problem. The bit that nearly had me in tears is Alfie being told not to make a tiny bit of mess with his yogurt at the end!

• Sad
  • Wow

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
How many times in one grid post does she need to say how good she thinks she looks?! She must have either been gifted or paid for that photoshoot just so she could get a bunch of photos of herself to drool over. Her make up is so heavy she looks like a drag queen. Her self obsession knows no bounds.

Mousejen

I'm actually genuinely wondering how many of the girls there would have even known who Ashley was?! Surely it would be more impactful for the Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Rangers and their leaders to have someone relevant to their age range/aspirations/values? I'm actually really disappointed in the organisation for picking that vacuous idiot to be part of their day.
She doesn't even look comfortable trying to have a conversation with the girls and her content/coverage is then followed by her prancing in her underwear, it just doesn't feel appropriate.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Why on earth would you take one kid to the zoo but leave the other in the playground?! It’s a ten min walk round the park between the two, utterly bizarre and Tommy just goes along with it?!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Elle055

I think she was going for “a quick break from packing while parenting 3 under 3” look. They all look like they need a scrub. I’d be very surprised if she’s got flat pack boxes and parcel tape from Argos rather than professional organisers and a packing crew etc.
Every spare moment is taken and she’s overwhelmed by how much there is to do but watching MAFS & Kin, popping to Claire’s, TNB’s rowing 10k everyday in May.
You’ve got to live and she’s got 3 weeks but she’s clearly not at the morning to night sorting, living out of a suitcase stage of moving she’s implying.
100% she is not packing that house herself. She will have her mates company in to pack and unpack at the other end so she can just waltz in, in her silk skirt and daisy jumper.

Reactions: 18

willowtree2

VIP Member
Why did she ‘have’ to book a room for the night? Interesting no content of Alf and Jasper given they’re the same age. Usually she films them loads. I wonder if it’s hit home

Omg Laura Anderson’s story “Ashley, do you want to be in my video? Do you have your boobs out?”
Miaoowwwww 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18