Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle055

Screenshot_20240525_123540_Gallery.jpg

I think they had a company in, because I zoomed in on the boxes and the packing tape is Kiwi movers who I've seen loads around London. Who knows if they've paid though?

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Where the hell did Roman sleep?! There’s not even room for Dobby in that house, let alone 6 extra people
I’m guessing Ada was in with Ash
Ryan upstairs with TNB
Roman in with Alf
Sister & co in TNB’s room - travel cot and a floor bed maybe for the kids

Although I’m not sure Roman would sleep well in a sauna with deafening white noise
---
Are we sure Ryan stayed? I assume he stayed with Lucy and then went for an early morning visit and work out.
I wondered that but Roman was in pjs.

littlepup

VIP Member
They were most likely gifted from the trotters peppa pig collab?
I did wonder that. No #ad declaration but that’s not unusual. Though they’re Havianas and I recall she did the same with Alf but I don’t think he was actually walking or cruising then so a bit more forgivable.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Her writing really is horrendous. It’s so hard to follow her captions and what she’s trying to get across. She wants to sound smart, but she’s not articulate at all. She’s good at taking stuff she’s heard and repeating it, but she has zero skill in consolidating the information into a coherent piece of text. What on earth did she study at uni and how did she pass?! 😂
French and English! Not that you can tell

• Wow

Beavana

VIP Member
Alf hiding before bath time really isn’t all that funny. It’s like he does something slightly different to mix up his mundane robotic sad existence and she clings onto it to rehash it into content, that’s just shit and pointless 😂
Obviously she didn't make him stay there so she could get her phone and coincidentally hover at that box thing that she linked after in an ad 🙄

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The Doona puts in an appearance
A day of meetings
Podcast
Feelings book
Parliament and sexism
Breastfeeding
Ada’s on Alpro
Me too

IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5605.jpeg
IMG_5606.jpeg
IMG_5607.jpeg
IMG_5608.jpeg
IMG_5609.jpeg
IMG_5610.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg
IMG_5612.jpeg
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg

IMG_5614.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I follow a london based MUA and she is always sharing videos on insta of her kids naked in the bath. She has a few thousand followers. It's shocking.

• Wow
  • Angry

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
At least they’re both multicoloured today..

I did laugh when she said Rishi should be authentic. Pot kettle?

IMG_6353.jpeg

---
She’s on the air quotes already

willowtree2

VIP Member
Mines same age as Alf and we’ve just had the letter through for pre school jabs. She isn’t late (for once) Ada’s can be between 12-14 months. Depends on the GP. Mines pretty late sending the letters to book.