Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I thought it was a last minute decision to go yet there was a spare hotel room she could book? Was Laura’s decision to go equally last minute hence why they are sharing or was she always going and booked the room for herself and Ash is just joining her? Which explains as well why she didn’t stay there last night

Reactions: 5

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
@InTheDollsHouse hope your lo is doing okay how scary for him.

Also I thought hinch was bad with not letting Ronnie grow up Ash is 10x worse isn't she 😳
Thank you ❤ We’ve managed to get all passwords reset etc last night but we had to wipe his laptop and start again.

The bastards have emailed him today - clearly realised they can’t get in to his system now.

He had his first GCSE yesterday, it’s all fun here!

• Sad
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
There’s so much wrong with this picture it makes me so sad. It’s not about picking your battles it’s about babying your child to the point of abuse!! They’re holding him back so much, and you can see poor Ad will end up the same, slaves to the iPad confined to high chairs with their leopard print straight jackets on forever.
seriously though what three year old wears a sleeved bib to eat fucking cheese?!

edited because I hadn’t covered the kids faces
Back on the grated cheese diet. Where’s the watermelon?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Last dinner in Essex
Alf and Ada off to Frinton for 6 nights
Daisy jumpers
Stye and shingles
Only left Alf 4 times overnight 🤣
Ada’s bedroom plans with another death-trap canopy and no personality

IMG_6610.jpeg
IMG_6611.jpeg
IMG_6612.jpeg
IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6614.jpeg
IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6616.jpeg
IMG_6617.jpeg
IMG_6618.jpeg
IMG_6619.jpeg
IMG_6620.jpeg
IMG_6621.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg
IMG_6624.jpeg
IMG_6625.jpeg

Larahk

Chatty Member
She only showed it so she can go on about how Ad is going to be the first female to change the world blah blah blah.

Not sure how she was able to outsmart Trash though from a lying down position when she’s 1/10 of her size?
All it does is show how dumb Ashley actually is.

littlepup

VIP Member
Using the word boobies in an adult environment me the ick.

Ashley creates a reel about how fashion has been used to dismiss and objectify women in politics.
Gets crunchy curls in and aff links her outfit for her talk in parliament.
Posts a topless TNB and underwear reel on the same day as said parliament talk.

What is she trying to set up and prove? That she can break the mould and be both political and sexy?

IMG_3951.jpeg

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
When I’ve been to company events I shared with my best friend through choice.

When I’ve been to industry (not that industry) events I’ve always been provided a lovely room along with my event invite from whoever / whichever supplier or partner invited me.

And Ashley has to share 🤭

• Haha