Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Just had a look at Laura’s stories. She’s got a hashtag on it that I’m pretty sure is either gifted or heavily discounted

Reactions: 4

nickgrimshaw

I just can't believe she would post that, surely as someone who spends so much time on Instagram she is aware of how easy it would be for someone to remove that emoji? Poor Alf is going to have soo much to unpack and deal with when he's older because of her thoughtless actions. Is she actually stupid?!
Yes.
Yes she is.
---
i am SICK of her posting naked pictures of her children. Forget reporting to meta. She should be reported to the police. I'm totally fucking serious, its an offence to take and distribute indecent images of children - doesn't matter if your a basement residing paedophile or their mother. It is a crime, it is child exploitation. I am disgusted by her.
Does anybody know the best way to start with reporting her to the police, please?

Stewart123

This is actually really common. I spent ages picking mine and will 100% be taking them out. You usually arrange an electrician to put pendants in and you let the buyers know in the forms that you’re taking them.
Yes totally normal. When we sold our house the buyers requested to keep the kitchen island lights. Everything else we switched for plain hanging bulbs.

Rose28454

VIP Member
No This Morning this week then Ashley?? Damn sure you wouldn’t have missed a morning due to your move !

willowtree2

VIP Member
This is actually really common. I spent ages picking mine and will 100% be taking them out. You usually arrange an electrician to put pendants in and you let the buyers know in the forms that you’re taking them.
Ash spent stupid money on those light fittings. I’d be taking them too 😂

willowtree2

VIP Member
What’s funny is that Ash is licking Lu’s arse but the other day a piece of audio of Lu saying how weird and “dodgy” breastfeeding is over a certain age went a bit viral. If it was anyone else, Ash would have been all over it, making a Reel about it and all sorts. Double standards, always.
If there’s one thing Lu can’t stand, it’s breastfeeding. She 100% thinks ash is a tool 😂 She’s left sarcastic comments on her posts before about her finally admitting the childcare she has 😂🥴
---
What episode is this?
B10CE81A-3DC4-44CD-A7F4-CF927DE2460B.jpeg

The irony.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member

New thread trolls!

• Heart

Mousejen

Also Alf turned 3 in January and Ada one in march…why has she left it until almost June to have their jabs done?!
She's maybe a little bit late on Alfs jabs (only about a month) and perhaps a bit more late on Adas jabs. Not sure how it is with her but perhaps if she'd been sent appointment times that weren't suitable she might have been waiting for new appointments to be sent through? Though I sort of expect that she's been asked by her new surgery if they're all up to date on vaccinations and that's prompted her to get them booked and done this week.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Last lovely day x
Skin and me
Tommy the hostage after Ash was single for 6 years
Youneedavicky packed the house

IMG_6323.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg