Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she say whether it was Alf and Ada coming back after a week, or just Ada? Alf barely got a mention. How long will he be allowed to stay in London before he’s shipped back to Frinton for the rest of summer?

Reactions: 5

loveanatter

VIP Member
She said she gets her teeth checked but doesn't have a regular dentist. So how does that work, Ash?
Also, I've always had to pay for my children at a private dentist. Where is this dentist that checks them for free under age 6?! I want to go there :)
I couldn’t join as a NHS member and so pay £90 a trip but they put my 7,4,1 year old on as NHS without me asking x

willowtree2

VIP Member
Lucy said their trains were cancelled to Manchester last night so they had to go to Essex. That’s why the weird sister/Ryan concoction has happened 😂

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Late to the party but I needed something to listen to whilst falling asleep last night…so I put the walking the dog (lol) episode on. Wow it’s a wonder her parents are there to help her move house after the slagging she gave them. She’s just awful and it’s the same stories rehashed…poor trash my boobs were too big and everyone was horrid to me and my parents didn’t show me any love 🙄🙄
And because they are older old school parents they have no idea her daughter is slagging them off on public platforms 💔

Why does she keep going on about light fittings?! I get it I suppose if it’s an expensive hanging light but we’ve never taken light fittings when we’ve moved. Is that just us? I had a friend who moved in to a house and the previous owner had taken all the light bulbs and I thought it was crazy. Is that what Ashley is doing?!
This is actually really common. I spent ages picking mine and will 100% be taking them out. You usually arrange an electrician to put pendants in and you let the buyers know in the forms that you’re taking them.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Lucy said their trains were cancelled to Manchester last night so they had to go to Essex. That’s why the weird sister/Ryan concoction has happened 😂
I don’t get why Ryan and Roman stayed at Ash’s, instead of with Lucy. Maybe the men went out last night (after putting the kids to bed)! Lucy probably felt okay Roman being there as Ash’s sister seems to be a competent adult to supervise.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m sure one thread I read had someone who worked out how that person had afforded their house and whether they had a mortgage on it or it was bought outright, would be interesting to know that for this house and the new one.

Also forgot to say she must be having some work done to the new place as her to do list featured finding three outfits for TM as she was scheduled to be on that many times before she will have unpacked. Say she is on once a week that means she already knows she can’t unpack her clothes for at least three weeks after moving it.

If they’re going straight to the new house and there’s removalists unpacking and no kids for a week…why did she say there were three This Morning appearances before they’d be unpacked? Doesn’t seem like it should be any?