Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Starve her of AllPlants and sleep I bet she’d be a right narky ratty jungle bitch. Her true colours would come out for sure.

Just seen Binkys Ad. Not great but I didn’t have a coronary bought on from cringing so hard. Ash got it so wrong 🤣

Reactions: 6

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Daisies (for a change) and the dress Holly wore first
Aff links to clothes she didn’t buy
Alf ‘wanted to hang out’ with his mother
Beatrix Potter
Overtired kids

IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3883.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3893.jpeg
IMG_3894.jpeg
IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg
IMG_3897.jpeg
IMG_3898.jpeg
IMG_3899.jpeg
IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
So either Ada is back in with Ashley, or TNB was allowed to sleep for once and Ash got up, or TNB brought Ada to her mother.
---

Ada didn’t bite enough for Ash to use that as the excuse to stop feeding. So she’s trying this angle.
I know it was dark outside, but it wouldn't surprise me if the time was fake and it was later than she said

Rainbow1

VIP Member
And now she's making money from aff links for items that she likes, but presumably doesn't like enough to actually buy so she'll share changing room photos and see it she can scrape together some earnings from her followers
I’m presuming (and hoping ha) absolutely NO ONE is clicking those aff links

seriously what a absolute mess of clothes!

Multi-21

VIP Member
#AllAboutAshley
View attachment 2882489

Ash, how’s about you spend money on some curtains to help your daughter get some sleep instead of hundreds on new clothes for This Morning? How nice of you to chuck Tommy in the loft. He’ll be in the Smoby playhouse next. Your fella loving your mates kids just as much as his own is weird.
90 minutes is an hour and a half
What does she mean she gave up? Just left Ada awake?

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Haha quite the opposite for you Ash - you sacrifice your children’s childhoods and privacy in order to become a “personality”! As a woman and a mother she is absolutely the last person on earth I want to represent or advocate for me!
Troll , Ashley for Prime Minister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Multi-21

VIP Member
Also, she tried to get a Tattler's home address by messaging another Instagram user the tattler followed but Ash didn't know, suggesting they contact the tattler to offer a free book or some such rouse. Only one we know of but that's only because her potential co-conspirator informed them. Who knows who else she's tried to pull the same stunt on.

ETA: Really exciting work news at TM - Oh God please say she hasn't got a roving reporter or voice of Mum's slot!
Have we got receipts I can add to the wiki?

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I think the route of teenage girls showing their body is what is their reason why? I haven't been a teenage girl for a very long time now but the girls my age wanted attention from boys... so for me, if my daughter was doing that I would 100% be telling her to respect herself 😂 maybe this is an outdated view? Also being aware that unfortunately we don't live in a society where girls and women aren't safe to wear what they want is of the highest importance. Poor Ada, is she going to be encouraged to flaunt herself and be completely unaware!?

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I suppose she thinks any neighbours accidentally seeing Alf naked would be their fault for looking or something. She really believes she shouldn't be responsible for safeguarding them