Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Childcare has always been expensive, she just isn't aware because it didn't affect her before.

Nearly 20 years ago, Labour were probably in power then, I was paying £700pm for part time hours after any free hours, I also worked nights to reduce the hours I needed.

What she's been quoted doesn't seem to bad. She doesn't even need full-time so suck it up buttercup - either pay it or stay home and parent your children.
I paid almost my full time wage for childcare 30 years ago (Labour government) ...when I had 2nd ( and then 3rd ) child I took a career break of 7 years, as it wasn't financially , there were very little child care options at all where we'd moved to and didn't have family near to help .....wouldn't have missed these years with my children for anything
Never mind Ashley, just wait till they go to school!- that's going to be another level of stress, juggling after school activities, childcare , sicknesses

Reactions: 8
Shows her priorities though doesn’t it, happy to pay over 1.5M for a house but not 2k a month for someone to care for her child.

Childcare costs are an issue, but they aren’t for Ashley so I wish she would stop bleeting on about it. Costs are going to be higher in a HCOL area, shocking. How does she think those workers are supposed to afford to live within a reasonable commute to Battersea if she doesn’t want to pay them?

Reactions: 23
Shows her priorities though doesn’t it, happy to pay over 1.5M for a house but not 2k a month for someone to care for her child.

Childcare costs are an issue, but they aren’t for Ashley so I wish she would stop bleeting on about it. Costs are going to be higher in a HCOL area, shocking. How does she think those workers are supposed to afford to live within a reasonable commute to Battersea if she doesn’t want to pay them?
its also expensive because rents in london are extortionate. I would be these nursery workers are on living wage, if that. its the cost of everything else. fuel, food, admin and the building. she just doesnt have a freaking clue

Reactions: 11
She’s genuinely the only influencer I can think of to put their 6 month old baby in full time childcare? Every other person, particularly mothers do this job in order to be flexible around family life whereas Ashley uses as an excuse to do the opposite.
It’s bonkers isn’t it! She could even do school hours, the whole full time bit is totally laughable.

Reactions: 10
She could easily work a little less and up her hours when the children go to school. She’s such a martyr and doesn’t make compromises.

Reactions: 9
I would have loved ed to be able to not go back to work after having my little one but it was just not an option. I have eventually been able to compress my hours down to 4 day so I get a little more time with him before he goes to school and that option isn't there l.

If I had the job and money Ashely has I would be doing as much as I could while little one was in bed and maybe a morning in childcare just to get any other things done. It us the flexible job we all dream of

Reactions: 13
She is in a DREAM situation right now. Child care (both for working hours and a nanny) and she only has to walk next door. Close to Tommy’s mum, who is constantly supporting them. Easy commute into London if she needs. None of the nightmare logistics that come with living in a big city centre.

They move to London and she still has to commute to “work” or see friends. But now she also has to commute to drop kids off at two separate locations too? Paying significantly more money for the privilege? Needs to find a new nanny/babysitter. Significantly less family help.

I don’t understand this move at all, other than it’s all about Ashley.

Reactions: 25
She is actually disgusting me more and more. Remember at the start of these threads and she had a much smaller following but now she’s ramping it up big time. To be seen as a “ voice for women ” 🤮. It actually turns my stomach fully now. She’s some weird Tory/ Trumpian type monster from the 1950s mindset trying to appear “ woke ” and “ maternal ” and it’s sickening 🤣

Reactions: 16
Let's be honest, she has very little to show for all these hours she "works". Those children are going to have a fair few mummy issues when they're older.

I feel so guilty for not having any other choice but nursery... (not because there's anything wrong with it, but because I would rather have a few more special years with my children but alas I need to work) she can't wait to ship them off every morning.

Reactions: 17
Why should the government continue to subsidise greedy nursery owners. We have just taken our daughter out of a nursery after it was taken over by a big chain. The owner of which is a multi millionaire, she's put all her family in senior roles with amazing salaries. Yet the people who care for the children are on minimum wage. People should be going after the owners for putting profit before wellbeing.

Reactions: 15
She'll be expecting NNB to travel into London everytime she needs some childcare, probably everyday judging by those nursery prices.

She doesn't work full time 5 days a week. She could have them in nursery a few mornings when she's on the TV for 5mins & play dress up for insta.
I'm still baffled why she had kids if she doesn't want to spend any time with them?

Reactions: 16
Im guessing ‘London mum life’ is going to be her next plan for content since the baby content has been exhausted. Good job it isn’t such a saturated market and she loves doing a variety of activities with her children.

Oh wait.

• Haha
She'll be expecting NNB to travel into London everytime she needs some childcare, probably everyday judging by those nursery prices.

She doesn't work full time 5 days a week. She could have them in nursery a few mornings when she's on the TV for 5mins & play dress up for insta.
I'm still baffled why she had kids if she doesn't want to spend any time with them?
For content.

Reactions: 3
Alf really struggles with eye contact doesn’t he
Probably through getting eyes confused with a phone camera lens since that’s how he’s mostly looked at by her. Or he’s learnt not to fully engage when she’s got the phone in his face fishing for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
idk why but today for some reason her engagement boost has pissed me off. she's dumb, vapid, vain and a sneering little prick to top it all off. she's privileged as hell, had two children for content who she now ignores and doesn't take responsibility for, she's just the worst kind of human and I can't understand the fawning over her. maybe the internet age has ruined us. its certainly ruined that generation of children. as much as I'm here for the london tit show i do have the slight ick knowing she'll be present within the m25 and therefore worryingly close to my personal space. I wish she'd finally get cancelled so we can all live in peace. hope the nursery teachers blow the whistle on Alf, even better if they end up lurking here.

Reactions: 18
Ooh I’ve got a tip for when you want to feel a bit fresher but only have fifteen minutes.

HAVE A bleeping WASH.

• Haha
  • Heart