Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody told her. Apart from Tattle.

Enjoy bankruptcy for a night out with no friends.
head 🤣

BCDD549D-131D-43BE-B414-93D209A0C53E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are making such a big mistake moving from Essex with the childcare that theu have in place! I cannot wait to see this absolute shitshow! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She better start doing more Amazon links (moving house! interior design! garden toys! summer holidays!) and spenny links like John Lewis again.

Reactions: 7
She was saying £2.50 a day for 12 hours childcare really added up during this cost of living crisis the other day. Welcome to the real world where everyone else realised that was as cheap as chips.

Reactions: 13
She would still rather spend every penny of £3900 than parent her own children though!!

Reactions: 27
Nobody told her. Apart from Tattle.

Enjoy bankruptcy for a night out with no friends.
head 🤣

View attachment 2895323
I mean,I’m from the back of beyond in the North and while these prices are crazy, I’m not at all surprised. She really is thick. Surely you would have looked into this before you thought about moving. Here’s an idea-look after your own children most of the time and get childcare for your 10 minute slot on TM.

Maybe she’s hoping for #giftedchildcare? Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Reactions: 11
She better start doing more Amazon links (moving house! interior design! garden toys! summer holidays!) and spenny links like John Lewis again.
She’s recently followed the John Lewis PR Instagram. It’s coming 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
She was saying £2.50 a day for 12 hours childcare really added up during this cost of living crisis the other day. Welcome to the real world where everyone else realised that was as cheap as chips.
Sorry WHAT!! She only pays £2.50 a day for her childcare?!??

All this really is, is a subtle brag she earns over £100k a year doing duck all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry WHAT!! She only pays £2.50 a day for her childcare?!??
Haha no it was a thing on This Morning. A school is offering before and after school club for £2.50 a day and they look after them from 7am-7pm and give them a meal and they do their homework there. She said it sounded cheap but it all adds up, especially during a cost of living crisis.

Ashley James. In her bio: Voice for Women.

You can also look like me if you buy the stuff I’m promoting. ( not for the male gaze,obvs )Over £400 for a hair dryer-no problem. I’ve had ‘tweakments’- aka Botox but that doesn’t suit her ‘aging naturally ‘ narrative . Goes on about the 1950s housewife when she has an equivalent in TNB.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ashley James. In her bio: Voice for Women.

You can also look like me if you buy the stuff I’m promoting. ( not for the male gaze,obvs )Over £400 for a hair dryer-no problem. I’ve had ‘tweakments’- aka Botox but that doesn’t suit her ‘aging naturally ‘ narrative . Goes on about the 1950s housewife when she has an equivalent in TNB.
How she can claim she’s a ‘working’ mum after those stories is beyond me. This week she’s chatted tit for 15 minutes. Gone shopping for a bra, got a spray tan and forgot to film a get ready with me. Oh and she’s dug out her old hairdryer instead of Michael cos of the cost of living crisis she keeps banging on about like she’s suffering.
It’s so bleeping INSULTING to actual working mums

Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before… most people you see as influencers children are at home. They film their ads around the children! So apart from her inability to look after the 2 children that she reproduced, why does she need 5 day a week childcare?
Or, like a lot of people do you not plan an age gap where you don’t pay for two…..

I think I know exactly what she will do - alfie will of course be in full time. And she will reduce Ada a bit maybe half days or one or two days at hone with her and NNB. So they can have girls days whilst Alfie is shoved in fulltime child care

I’m not sure, I don’t think she’s actually that into Ada anymore now she can’t be pacified with a tit shoved in her mouth and isn’t content to be strapped into a buggy or carrier anymore. She’s a girl, true, but I’m not sure what else about her Ash is particularly bothered about currently.

She hasn’t fed in the day since Ada was 6 months old

Not a throne. Just a gifted ghastly boucle nursing chair

• Haha
Reactions: 14