Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Everyone has covered illness-gate so well, she is sickening.

Interesting that a colleague from Steph’s Packed Lunch has sadly passed away and no mention from All About Ashley. She normally loves jumping on a dead friend bandwagon.
Caroline is in the news again today too, no mention from Ash

Reactions: 3

cahil

Imagine instructing her on Lacan and poststructuralism 😳 How about a little Hegel and the dialectic? 🤔 Ooh, Heidegger!!
I wonder if she’s read any Germaine Greer or Betty Friedan? bell hooks? Whom does she align herself feminism-wise, do we think? Laurie Penny? (🤭)
I doubt she has ever come across or heard of any of these individuals. despite the fact she studied french to grade A at university and probably had to deal with the french feminists at some point (debeauvoir, kristeva, irigaray....to name a few)

loveanatter

VIP Member
So is, she buying all these outfits for her appearances on TM? I'm not sure if they have to bring their own clothes or there is a rail for them to choose from? Have no idea how it works? 🤔
Oh I wonder. I feel like because she only does segments, she probably does have to buy them herself? X

okdo2022

VIP Member
Have they said they are going to France! She was on the beg for things to do over Easter last weekend!!!

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m not skin shaming, I suffer terribly with melasma, it’s natural and unavoidable but all her “buy Skin+me, it has my skin looking amazing”, “embrace your flaws and be real”, “I don’t use filters”…. This patch of pigmentation on her jaw is getting worse but she’s always covering it so surely she is the problem she complains of?! She’s worded this old caption so carefully as to be accusative of others and not admit fault herself.
IMG_3481.jpeg

IMG_3482.jpeg

cahil

Does anyone reckon Ash might write a book on feminism (4th wave, of course - she works in an industry that packages consumerism and capitalism as female choice)? I can really imagine her attempting to branch out into academic literature/feminist spaces…
@Cahill, you and I will have to teach her how to do proper, peer-reviewed academic research 🧐
oh lorrrrrrd spare me 🙄

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Popped up in insta ads. Interesting… who copied who? Because no one’s ever come across cardigans with flowers on 🙄

4A030D14-1E92-4D55-8EA2-A9D8E35874E2.jpeg

When she left France she said that she didn’t have her pump there with her, so she hadn’t left Ada any breastmilk.

There’s no way she’s engorged anyway, if Ada is only feeding bedtime and first thing. Even if she is, hand express a little bit in the shower! She’s the worst breastfeeding advocate ever.
Troll - don’t you know she doesn’t shower! Greasy hair is her USP

• Haha