Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion. Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Soft play. Won’t eat? Soft play. Prolapse? Soft play.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Cady1954

VIP Member
Think Miley Tattlers

'Alf can piss in the flowers
Take a dump in the sand
Watch his iPad for hours
Even though its been banned
He can take himself walking
Along the Maldives sand
But Tattle love him more than Ash can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ash is the reason we don’t go to soft play. Every time at least one of my kid ends up really sick. Because of people like Ash who can’t stay the fuck at home with their sick children 🥴

Reactions: 41

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Guys I used to be the cool, pretty girl who went to Coachella every year, I basically invented Coachella and I was a dj at Coachella, even though you can’t tell it’s me cos it was four faces ago. It was when I was single for six years but didn’t care because I was with my gay, lesbian, Muslim, Jewish and trans friends at Coachella. But now I’m such a caring mum lying in bed while my boyfriend looks after our children and brought me a coffee and doing my research, although I normally rely on my intuition which is actively failing my children. Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Alf is a child who likes to be a baby.

No, he isn't. He's a child that's been let down by his incompetent parents who have failed him time and time again and not worked at supporting his development.

Give him a knife and fork, eat proper meals with him, let him make a mess, get him a trike/scooter, speak to him properly and free him from that bloody cage room.

• Heart

Jjsb

Not the first time these feckless "parents" have left me speechless and doubt it will be the last!

Ada has been awake since 3am, has been unwell and still looks unwell, has had intimate details about her made public and instead of taking her to a dr/hosp to ensure all is OK they have chosen to go to a soft play 🙈🙈 Make this make sense, the kind of life they lead! 🙈🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯 And she is, already going on about getting work done! Switch off, the world doesn't stop turning, the world will not implode without your input online! 🙄🙄🙄 When you look at other influencers who have children they seem to manage the work/life balance much better and also the amount they expose their children! I don't think I have witnessed a more selfish, self centered woman on my life!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Ada had a prolapse from her bum yesterday, had been awake in pain since 3am and since then has been on a flight and is now at soft play? WHAT?!? What?! Wtf is going on. Forgive me but is an anal prolapse no big deal or something? It sounds like a big deal. Poor little thing. Ashley really has no limits.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ooh scandalous

IMG_9540.jpeg

.... yeah, but I would also wonder why Alf age 3 is still in a baby high chair and not at the table. And I'd also wonder why my children still look like sick Victorians day after day after day!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
At a SureStart nursery/preschool I worked at in a very deprived area there were a lot of 3-4 year olds not able to use cutlery or even have the dexterity to hold crayons or paint brushes properly. Most were still in nappies, lots didn’t have the attention span to do anything that didn’t involve a screen, they couldn’t nap on the mattresses or sit on a chair, many still walked around with comforters, dummies or bottles. Levels of speech differed wildly but nearly every single one of them struggled to communicate in some way. I’ll never forget the little boy who’d never had a book read to him at age 4 as he ‘couldn’t even read anyway’ and we had to teach him how to turn the pages in order and that books could be read to him to make the story come alive.

As I said these were children that hadn’t had a good start in life. Some had parents with addiction problems, some were in care, some could only see their mum or dad with supervised access. That’s the extreme end of the scale and I’m not blaming all the parents of those children as some really did try and do their best in very difficult circumstances with the skills they had but if Alf is now developmentally behind, what the fuck excuse do TNB and Ash have for that? They sit in their million pound plus property, they don’t worry about money or putting food on the table, they have family to help, they have all the tools available to them, and just look at where it’s got Alf. The only difference between him and some of those children I’ve mentioned is that he doesn’t come from a poor background, and perhaps if he did, social services might take a closer look.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Not being with your child when they're unwell because of her "work"... I'm sorry, but that doesn't make you amazing. Quite the opposite.

She doesn't have an important job or need the money from a shift. So IMO nothing is more important than your sick baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My two last house moves:

2018:
37+3 pregnant.
10 year old.
Dog.
Working full time.
Packed every single thing myself. No help.
Moved with two vans, by my ex, his brother, my best friend and her husband.
Unpacked it all myself.
Still working until 39+1.
Gave birth 39+6.

2022:
Given 8 weeks’ notice by landlord who was moving in to my house.
Rental market (and long term sickness and single parent and dog) meant I could find literally nowhere without changing town and therefore schools.
Had to hide the move from the children until I had somewhere secured - so as not to panic them.
Found somewhere two weeks before I had to be out of the current house.
Rent higher by £340/month.
Told the kids (15 and 4), packed the entire house, dismantled climbing frame and trampoline, within a week - as soon as referencing was done.
Helped to move by my brother, his friend, and my aunt (because removal cost was eye watering).
(And Ash messaged me in the midst.)

She can’t work out how to move with two adults, disposable income, shitloads of help and time to plan.

She’s the worst independent woman ever to exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

nickgrimshaw

absolutely MORTIFIED that she's shared that information about Ada online. That poor child. Think I'm going to report that post in hopes of it being removed. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 33
They were talking about putting your electrical items in the tray to go through security at the airport and she mentioned how Alf would kick off if his iPad was taken off him and he wouldn’t understand he would get it back in a few minutes. Maybe if he wasn’t glued to the IPad Ashley?
WHY wouldn’t he understand?! Does no one take the time to explain ANYTHING to that boy? Use words in a normal voice? Ask him questions? At that age he could/should understand LOADS if they stopped treating him like a Maris piper. No wonder his communication is so behind, honesty.

• Haha
  • Sad

piquant

View attachment 2868671
SOMEONE needs to care about your children Ashley since you clearly don’t. What could possibly be more important than your ill child?? She says in the video how “cute” it is that Ada just wants to cuddle and lie on her chest even though she’s ill. Ofcourse she does you idiot!! I can’t believe her
It's not like she's performing open heart surgery or defending a plaintiff in court .....for the love of god reschedule your 'very important shoot' ( aka prancing about in your underwear) and look after your sick child ...she's unbelievable

Cady1954

VIP Member
'Reunited ' fuck sake you'd think she'd done a tour of Afghanistan not appeared on a shit morning talk show for a few mins

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Before kids I thought being a mum was all Disney films and brunches’

There’s the fucking problem. There’s a whole shit load of internalised misogyny in that one reel. She’s worse than men 🤯

• Haha