Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocky Rosd

For anyone here starting potty training or have tiny babies and will need to do it in the future, it really is not that hard. The important thing is to be relaxed. And not overcomplicate it. Alf is nearly there. He knows when he’s going to go, he can hold it. But because she has over complicated it, he now is doing it on flowers, standing up to do poos and putting his toys in the potty. It’s a normal bodily function. She needs to stop making it into such a drama. Alf now is probably loving the attention. First time since Ada was born, he’s the priority.

Reactions: 29

willowtree2

VIP Member
Would love to know how someone is completely exhausted from their kids with a set of grandparents and their own father who does his lions share looking after them.

Oh chuck in a day and a night away from them.

She’s a fucking parody 😂

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Who takes children to a soft play after a flight home?! It’s insane. They must be knackered, regardless of how short the flight was. Just stay home for more than an hour for fuck sake!! Literally said herself the kids are pleased to be home. Stay home then! So unnecessary.

Raa

VIP Member
I more and more think he’s not ND and it’s his parents (mainly mother) who have stunted him in every way possible

sasbeep

VIP Member
Ada started antibiotics less than 36 hours ago! Any decent childcare provision would not accept that child. Ashley is in for a shock when Ada goes to nursery in London and can’t be sent in with or soon after a temperature! She literally admitted Ada “still isn’t good” and yet she was shipped out of the house first thing in the morning so Ashley could have a coffee in the garden 🙄
---
Also Ashley definitely had a Botox top up before France! Her eyebrows are looking so witchy.
---
And her moaning that “it’s soo much too soon” with potty training. He’s over 3! It’s not remotely too much too soon, but you can’t expect him to be potty trained in a handful of days in France, put a nappy on him all day to get home to Essex, a nappy for soft play and then have him with the nanny and expect it to all come together. Potty training is work, so far Ashley has avoided any of the elements of parenting that are too hard but you can’t take the easy route with potty training. Even the kid who adapts the quickest needs consistency.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’ve looked after some sick kids in my time as a nanny, sometimes I really did think they just needed a parent to stay at home with them despite the fact that I was giving them the best care I could, but I understood totally in cases where the parents genuinely had to work and they knew the child would be safe with me- in almost all cases they’d rush through what they had to do to get back to their children again. I have never, ever, been asked or expected to take a sick or exhausted child OUT for the day, I’d have point blank refused. And I’ve worked for some shockers as parents. That’s how awful she is. 15 years in nannying and childcare I’ve never come across the like, and that’s working for parents that are lawyers, doctors, celebrities (real ones 😂)

Last edited:

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_0972.png

SOMEONE needs to care about your children Ashley since you clearly don’t. What could possibly be more important than your ill child?? She says in the video how “cute” it is that Ada just wants to cuddle and lie on her chest even though she’s ill. Ofcourse she does you idiot!! I can’t believe her

• Angry
  • Sad
‘You want to be successful and have an amazing life but you also want to be present for your children’

Nope, I’d absolutely rather just be present for my children so that THEIR life is successful and amazing, you TWAT.

(no slight on working mothers, I am one. Luckily my priorities aren’t screwed to fuck like Ash and TNB’s.

Clearly they got the willies that the kids wouldn’t go down to sleep at 7pm and chose to go and knacker them out off the back of illness, a huge shift in Alf’s routine and a long journey home. To try and save their own evening. They both disgust me.

Reactions: 28

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
All of them are disgusting humans. Every single one of them around those children have the power to stop her sharing such private moments of those children, yet they don’t.

I take it there are pictures of poor Alf naked with an emoji over his private parts??!

Hey Ash, you dreadful, exploitative mother - if it is so private it needs an emoji to cover it then it shouldn’t be shared in the first place.

Can you imagine inviting hundreds of thousands of strangers into your home to watch your children sleep, all shuffling past their beds while they slept? Or the same in the bath or while they are being potty trained or breastfeeding?! Or staring into their potty or gawping at them while they are really poorly. This is no different, infact it is worse because you have no idea who is viewing and where it goes. Even those without malicious intentions who are strangers to your children should not have access to them like they do.

• Sad
  • Sick

SavvyBee

VIP Member
It’s really not that unusual to be single and childless at 27, especially in London. In fact I’m early 30s and am probably in the younger half of mums at toddler groups. I’ve definitely been to more weddings of couples in their 30s than their 20s too. Where on earth does she get this shit from.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I don’t understand the oversized t shirt he’s wearing. Something like that is not accessible and is going to get weed on. It’s like she knew it covered his modesty when she turned the camera on for content. She’s just disgusting.

‘Out and about he wears trousers’

He cannot fathom BASIC toileting. He cannot SIT on the potty. He shits standing up. Why the fuck are they taking him out and about just so he can piss and shit himself in public?!! She’s taught him to piss in her garden FLOWERS?!? How nice for their buyers 🥴 What the actual fuck is going on here? Has she not screwed that kid up enough? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
How can she say this shit with a straight face?!
IMG_3551.jpeg

They’ve been to Peppa Pig world 3 times and stayed for a max of 3 hours each time. She’s whinged and moaned about soft play to the point she wanted to open her own that had kids’ supervision and a cocktail bar. She’s taken them to various ‘exhibitions’ that are not age appropriate and definitely not Alf appropriate purely because they offer photo ops. Their holidays are very much adult centred unless free and she’s dumped them in the baby club so she can play uno and sunbathe.
Is she trolling us??!?

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘I don’t think I could but

That’s the evidence we all needed which proves she had those kids for money.

I’d rather struggle for money but live and love my kids so fiercely that no amount of money would make me happier. The fact she has to ask herself that question and contemplate it given her crazy income and lavish lifestyle is insane. How could she possibly improve their lives with £500k?

Nanny ✔
Doormat fella ✔
Easy job ✔
Tweakments ✔
Freebies of every kind ✔
Lavish holidays ✔
Jaguar ✔
£1m+ house ✔
Endless disposable childcare ✔
Designer clothes ✔
Make up artists ✔
Personal hairdresser ✔
Stylist ✔

What else could make a woman like Ashley happy? £500k would be useful for Alf & Ada’s therapy when they’re older.

She will never ever be happy

Rocky Rosd

I can still see the bit about the prolapse.
i can’t believe I’m still shocked by her behaviour! Who goes to soft play on the day they come back from holiday? But more importantly who takes a child with an anal prolapse to a soft play? And just because she’s happy to share her prolapses with the world, it does not mean she should share her children’s private information. And don’t get me started on Alfs potty training. The mixed messages that poor boy is being given. They are completely clueless.
I get the feeling she didn’t have a great holiday.

Reactions: 27

msmith2006

VIP Member
sorry but my vagina literally closed over listening to Tommy count those steps out. what the fuck is that voice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27