Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about - women couldn’t take the pill in 1970?

It was approved on the NHS in 1961. Do better research!!
My mum was on the pill in 1965 after I was born and she owned her own house in 1955 without the need of her father's permission! ...she also had her own successful business! ( and she was a riveter during the war!) ....she had no choice as she was widowed young
Ashley just loves a rant without any reason

Reactions: 16
It would appear that Tommy is, infact, a 1950’s housewife.

View attachment 2710955
That’s good that you weren’t here in the 1950s Ashley. Then you wouldn’t have known that it wasn’t all sweetness and light and bluebirds flying around Persil washing lines and you might possibly been in the situation my mum was in with 2 kids under 5, homeless after being evicted after her alcoholic husband drank away the house. No help offered, no home even for the kids.
Oh, and you might like to know that it’s a fecking fake and has been circulating for at least 10 years, you silly fake airhead.
IMG_1073.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hair long enough to put in a top knot.

Alf will have a rosemary oil bun and gold hoop earrings before we know it.
Have you ever noticed any passive aggressive digs aimed toward you or tattle when she’s mentioned the Doll’s House? It only just occurred to me this morning the link to you user name?

Oh just to add, my Nan was born in the 1910s, saw umpteen monarchs and governments, world changes, she was a domestic but she never served a Man in a marriage sense. She didn’t have a father figure after her mother left him, remarried and gave her up. She was a feminist without knowing it. Raised 3 kids alone, her choice, she wasn’t ’dumped’. She has a bloke who’d say he was her husband if required, she loved Men but she never “needed” a man to make her happy or get along. She used her sexuality and her brain to get tit done. She’d have wiped the floor with the likes of Ashley James who thinks herself some new breed of woman because at 30 she stopped chasing Men but wished on stars for them!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Unless someone is a traditional role against their will (victim of modern slavery, human trafficking, coercion, sexual abuse etc) then let them bleeping be.

Who is she to criticise others when she has a life like she does. I think we're in collective agreement here that we would not want to live like she does.

Do I consider myself a feminist - yes, I definitely try
Do I work hard, pay by own bills, be self sufficient - absolutely
Have I been single for longer than 6 years - yes 🤣

Would I stay at home in a traditional role if I met someone I wanted to share my life with and he was financially supporting me - hell yeah! I'd give it some serious consideration as I'm tired of doing it all alone and having 100% responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you ever noticed any passive aggressive digs aimed toward you or tattle when she’s mentioned the Doll’s House? It only just occurred to me this morning the link to you user name?

Oh just to add, my Nan was born in the 1910s, saw umpteen monarchs and governments, world changes, she was a domestic but she never served a Man in a marriage sense. She didn’t have a father figure after her mother left him, remarried and gave her up. She was a feminist without knowing it. Raised 3 kids alone, her choice, she wasn’t ’dumped’. She has a bloke who’d say he was her husband if required, she loved Men but she never “needed” a man to make her happy or get along. She used her sexuality and her brain to get tit done. She’d have wiped the floor with the likes of Ashley James who thinks herself some new breed of woman because at 30 she stopped chasing Men but wished on stars for them!!
Ooh no what have you noticed?

I’m called this because of Hinch’s dolls house! When I changed my name on here it was the first thing I thought of because we ruined her plans to reveal her new house by using the dolls house 🤣
---
Unless someone is a traditional role against their will (victim of modern slavery, human trafficking, coercion, sexual abuse etc) then let them bleeping be.

Who is she to criticise others when she has a life like she does. I think we're in collective agreement here that we would not want to live like she does.

Would I stay at home in a traditional role if I met someone I wanted to share my life with and he was financially supporting me - hell yeah! I'd give it some serious consideration as I'm tired of doing it all alone and having 100% responsibility.
ALL OF THIS

Also I’d rather be a ‘trad wife’ than be Ashley James

Reactions: 12

omg your picture 😂😭

bib - When my job sometimes get too much, my husband always says: you don't have to work, you could just not?! But, I don't actually know what I'd do?! I need something to do. I couldn't be a housewife in the traditional sense - I'd get bored cleaning all the time, and it would be unnecessary as everything would already be clean?! my kids are both in school, so the only benefit would be they don't go to after-school club - which they absolutely love. My husband and I both WFH full-time and spent half a term picking them up at the school bell & all they did was moan about it!

I just don't know how Trashley doesn't get bored?! Making up fake news, spending all day talking to people in her phone & actually not doing anything. How does she cope?!
---

New thread guys!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.