Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I dont want to be married” says the women who wears a ring from her partner on her wedding ring finger 🙄

for someone who doesnt want to be married she sure does mention it an awful lot. Like at least once or twice a month.
One doth protest too much me thinks 😂

Reactions: 23
Who put 50p in her this morning? Another hard day at work for Ash sat at home talking tit about stuff she knows nothing about on Instagram.

Reactions: 20
She is just so insufferable. There is definitely a personality disorder at play, along with the fact she lives in such self centred isolation, she’s actually a fantasist. When it comes to discussing men’s poor mental health she should really keep her mouth firmly closed. I haven’t heard any narrative around men’s poor mental health being attributed to women not serving them, or trad women pointing their bleach infused fingers at non trad/feminist women for causing their suffering. All the reading and conversations I’ve had with, and about, men’s poor mental health never ever leads to women blaming. Infact I would argue that gender equality has cleared the path for men to also be equal in terms of their emotional needs.

Does she scroll endlessly through stupid news articles in hopes of finding something she can get riled up about and shoe horn her own ridiculous beliefs into. She is right though, she doesn’t want to serve anyone, unless it’s herself. She doesn’t represent any women, or men, I know (thank god).
Its so evident she has zero understanding or true experience with mental health. She should shut her mouth and stick her priveledge where the sub doesnt shine. poor mental heath in males is not caused by men. Its a societal issue alongside maternal and generally womens mental health and also childrens mental health. Humans are humans, end of the story and we can all suffer for a variety of reasons.

honest to god, id love to have a debate with her without her having access to her crappy notes to read from. Id wipe the floor with her

she thinks she is intelligent and very much isnt . Thats a dangerous kind of idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She should shut her mouth if she wants to keep up with This Morning. They’re well known for their men’s MH campaigns and right now she’s shitting all over it. Poor Tommy and Alf, that’s all I’ll say

Reactions: 11
What is she on about - women couldn’t take the pill in 1970?

It was approved on the NHS in 1961. Do better research!!

Reactions: 18
5 minutes gap between these stories. How flippant and callous. An opportunity and a platform for an important message and discussion, and yet she is using a photo of her and infantilising her audience by claiming they are only interested in fashion.

Firstly, you have created that audience and secondly they aren’t following you for fashion tips, Ashley.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
5 minutes gap between these stories. How flippant and callous. An opportunity and a platform for an important message and discussion, and yet she is using a photo of her and infantilising her audience by claiming they are only interested in fashion.

Firstly, you have created that audience and secondly they aren’t following you for fashion tips, Ashley.
She is a stupid attention seeking, narcissist. How f@cking dare she muddy the water between her ridiculous aff fashion links and such a critical and important topic. Leave that to the professionals and experience experts,
Ash. I say that as someone who has been in both camps.

Reactions: 14
“We’re not allowed to call men terrorists but actually if you look at the statistics (of men murdering women)…”

So you WANT to call men as an entire gender, terrorists? I’m a full blown feminist but this shook me! It’s not even what a terrorist IS?! Murdering and violence doesn’t equal terrorist you dipshit.

“The real reason women can’t find love is that most men are dicks”. How dare she.

Reactions: 19
‘I’m her home. We’re one’

Pass me the bucket 🤮 She’s never said that about Alf!
Well she's her home for about two hours a night but the rest of the day her home is a church hall!. Also I love how Lucy Meck trolls her with her stories 😂

Reactions: 15
So she doesn’t want equality then, she wants to be a “ trad man ” 🥴. Sound Ashley sound 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got such odd views.

She does realise that you can be a long term stay at home parent and NOT be a complete slave to your husband? 4 children over 21 years has seen me be a SAHM all that time and will be for a long time more.

I still have an equal relationship. I don’t serve my husband. He cooks, cleans and looks after the children too, because, shock horror, we are two adults who work as a team.

Where does she get these bizarre, polarised views from?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s got such odd views.

She does realise that you can be a long term stay at home parent and NOT be a complete slave to your husband? 4 children over 21 years has seen me be a SAHM all that time and will be for a long time more.

I still have an equal relationship. I don’t serve my husband. He cooks, cleans and looks after the children too, because, shock horror, we are two adults who work as a team.

Where does she get these bizarre, polarised views from?
Because she's so bitter and twisted.

Reactions: 10
All she does is moan about night wakes and how she wants her evenings back (note to Ash: you literally have every single one of your days back so stop being greedy)
Indeed, the kids are out what 8-6? And Alfie’s is asleep by 7.30, Ada down by 8. When does expect to see the children? The Friday she manages to always book something else so she can’t parent the either?

I’ve turned off today’s stories for now, she’s so vile. Talking about Andrew Tate and his spreading hate, why does she think she’s doing?

She absolutely does trawl for click bait, divisive articles then use them for her narrative. How many times do we need to hear about terrorists, birth control, financial autonomy and spousal rape laws in the same conversation over lunch? She’s got those stats saved in her notes hasn’t she?! No trigger warnings, just clumsily ploughing in.

And all this “I don’t want to be married” is just a label to her. TNB serves her like a house boy and she often makes reference to earning more than him, she’s an entitled, selfish bleep. And without her good looks and tits she’d be on her arse because I can catergorically say she has no discernible talent, original thought or above average intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How Tommy can watch those stories and not pack his bags is beyond me. No wonder she’s got no friends. Tommys mates must think she’s an absolute bleep

Reactions: 23
Christ, who put 50p in her today?!

I don't even know where to start with her little rant? What happened to her stupid little catchphrase good for you and good for me. Like, if someone wants to be a trad wife, go for it. Its 2024 - I think she's entirely missing the point that it is 100% their choice. The trad-wife influencers are choosing that life, they haven't been forced into it. (Well, I assume if they are making content on it, they aren't!).

She is just so toxic. And the lack of self awareness is just astounding! On one hand, she projects she is this working mother, rushed off her feet, full time job juggling cleaning the house, making dinners, doing bathtime / bedtime ... but in reality, she drops the kids of at nursery & creates aff links all day. She's admitted Tommy does the cooking, cleaning, bathtime / bedtime. How does she not realise she is the trad husband in this situation?!

She obviously needs the engagement, otherwise she wouldn't be going off on one. And don't get me started on the her saying men are terrorists. Poor Alf doesn't stand a chance growing up around her :(

Reactions: 21
Just seen a load of stories someone has put up about her praising her for today and about how amazing she is and literally feel like I’m losing my mind!??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.