Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ada in childcare every day now? When she first dumped her unnecessarily at 6 months old didnā€™t she say it was only for a day or two a week? Has she quietly upped her days?

Re school applications, sheā€™ll send them private. Sheā€™s a complete fraud, pretending to be labour and a woman of the people because she thinks it gives her an edge and USP, but itā€™s BS.

Reactions: 13
Is Ada in childcare every day now? When she first dumped her unnecessarily at 6 months old didnā€™t she say it was only for a day or two a week? Has she quietly upped her days?

Re school applications, sheā€™ll send them private. Sheā€™s a complete fraud, pretending to be labour and a woman of the people because she thinks it gives her an edge and USP, but itā€™s BS.
I donā€™t think she can afford private and, even if she could, she wouldnā€™t pay it for Alfie. This is the woman who didnā€™t buy him Christmas presents because it was up to her how she spends her money and there was no point as he wouldnā€™t understand.

Sheā€™s selfish.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely.

Also:
She was single for six years
She doesnā€™t need a partner but she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend
She misses London
She has a friend for every occasion
She went through lockdown
She canā€™t believe how much has changed from being single to cohabiting with two children
Surely thereā€™s a limit as to how much content you can create from tits I would of thought no..?? Maybe itā€™s just me

Reactions: 7

She will have to apply for state schools in Nov this year if thats the route they go down. i guess we will be treated to endless stories about how unfair the system is and its all the conservative governments fault
---
So the dolls house that was just for Alf has stayed in the playroom after all. Thatā€™s the matting in the playroom!!

Attachments

Last edited:
She will have to apply for state schools in Nov this year if thats the route they go down. i guess we will be treated to endless stories about how unfair the system is and its all the conservative governments fault
---
So the dolls house that was just for Alf has stayed in the playroom after all. Thatā€™s the matting in the playroom!!
She spends more time playing with the dolls house than playing with her actual children
---
ā€˜Iā€™m her home. Weā€™re oneā€™

Pass me the bucket šŸ¤® Sheā€™s never said that about Alf!
Maybe Iā€™m a terrible Mum but I find night wakes soooo hard and stressful

hos is she waking up hourly and saying how amazing it is ITS TORTURE no matter how lovely and cuddly your babies are

Reactions: 28
She spends more time playing with the dolls house than playing with her actual children
---

Maybe Iā€™m a terrible Mum but I find night wakes soooo hard and stressful

hos is she waking up hourly and saying how amazing it is ITS TORTURE no matter how lovely and cuddly your babies are
Cause she's a liar. All she does is moan about night wakes and how she wants her evenings back (note to Ash: you literally have every single one of your days back so stop being greedy) but I guess every so often she decides to put out this creepy I am her home nonsense to try and look like the perfect mommy

Reactions: 17
Cause she's a liar. All she does is moan about night wakes and how she wants her evenings back (note to Ash: you literally have every single one of your days back so stop being greedy) but I guess every so often she decides to put out this creepy I am her home nonsense to try and look like the perfect mommy
Ada is in the same sleepsuit in all of these night feed photos, I wouldn't put it past Trash to have taken loads of photos during one feed and then keep using them for content - because she's such a martyr blah blah blah

Reactions: 23
Ada is in the same sleepsuit in all of these night feed photos, I wouldn't put it past Trash to have taken loads of photos during one feed and then keep using them for content - because she's such a martyr blah blah blah
Or sheā€™s just too lazy to do her own washing. Probably pays someone else to do that too šŸ˜‚
---
So this is the reason for his matted long locks. Sheā€™s sickening. Of course itā€™s for her

516776DB-E008-4180-B50F-7A74EB193288.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Itā€™ll be dreadlocks rather than top knot if they donā€™t look after it.

But none of that will matter if they fall out of the pushchair and smash their heads on the pavement.

If you feel even a drop of love for your children Ashley STRAP THEM IN

IMG_6733.jpeg
IMG_6731.jpeg

• Sad
Christ, she is OBSESSED with talking about Adā€™s sleep. Sheā€™s really got nothing else to discuss has she?

Reactions: 10
Why are people buying baby toys for Alf? šŸ™ˆ

For a child who refused to brush his hair due to sensory issues, how the hell have they managed to tie a hair bobble in it?! Theyā€™re worse than brushes if you have thin hair

Reactions: 11
Why are people buying baby toys for Alf? šŸ™ˆ

For a child who refused to brush his hair due to sensory issues, how the hell have they managed to tie a hair bobble in it?! Theyā€™re worse than brushes if you have thin hair
How will they get the bobble out once itā€™s meshed with the hair!
---
What the fuckety duck is she going on about? Who says that menā€™s mental health is bad because of women not being traditional wives? Who says that women need to be ā€˜trad wivesā€™ now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s stuck in the 1950s. Not everyone else.

The reason for menā€™s poor MH is because theyā€™re expected to hold a stiff upper lip, not speak out and crack on. Not because they arenā€™t being served for by a wife? Who uses that term these days? She makes up so much bullshit for engagement she has a mental illness, Iā€™m sure of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m not even sure what she is going on about this morning. Hasnā€™t she got anything better to do? Itā€™s like she finds these topics to rant about.

The best bit ā€œI donā€™t want a husbandā€. Bore off. Tommy is a fool for staying with her. So many little digs. Itā€™s okay if you donā€™t want to get married Ash but do you need to mention it so much?

Reactions: 12
How will they get the bobble out once itā€™s meshed with the hair!
---
What the fuckety duck is she going on about? Who says that menā€™s mental health is bad because of women not being traditional wives? Who says that women need to be ā€˜trad wivesā€™ now?
Not been on here regularly (nip over from the Hinch page, thanks ITDH for the tip) but this woman is the most peculiar person I have come across on social media. That menā€™s mental health rant is utterly ridiculous thing Iā€™ve ever seen. How on earth does she get airtime with these bizarre beliefs?

Reactions: 15
She is just so insufferable. There is definitely a personality disorder at play, along with the fact she lives in such self centred isolation, sheā€™s actually a fantasist. When it comes to discussing menā€™s poor mental health she should really keep her mouth firmly closed. I havenā€™t heard any narrative around menā€™s poor mental health being attributed to women not serving them, or trad women pointing their bleach infused fingers at non trad/feminist women for causing their suffering. All the reading and conversations Iā€™ve had with, and about, menā€™s poor mental health never ever leads to women blaming. Infact I would argue that gender equality has cleared the path for men to also be equal in terms of their emotional needs.

Does she scroll endlessly through stupid news articles in hopes of finding something she can get riled up about and shoe horn her own ridiculous beliefs into. She is right though, she doesnā€™t want to serve anyone, unless itā€™s herself. She doesnā€™t represent any women, or men, I know (thank god).

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.