Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she really feels about Alf, watching that reel and her story where she’s getting him to say happy birthday she goes to kiss him on cheek and in all instances he moves away or here he physically pushes her away
As a Mum it would break my heart to not get that love from my child but does she even notice? It speaks volumes that he refuses to kiss his own Mum on several occasions but is incredibly loving to random Characters when their out and about
It’s really sad

IMG_9074.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ada will have a big fuss on her birthday “because Alf will wonder why if we don’t do something, now he’s old enough to understand”

Reactions: 23
I’m calling it. Lucy reads the thread 😅 She’s baiting Ash so hard atm and I’m here for it. No birthday wishes on her post from her ‘friends’. Only Stephanie BV bacterial vaginosis?
A0AA48B8-DE2A-43D8-A4F9-50FC72C9F8C5.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Absolutely blown away they filmed his birthday and she got her hair professionally done before he was allowed all his bits. Madness madness.

1. FIRST time blowing out a candle!?
2. You’re supposed to brush curls like that OUT

Christ. Poor Alf.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she got her pal to either film it all or at least edit it. The video is her style - soft focus, zooming in on certain parts, the music. Remember when she was filmed "unaware" or the birth videos? They're a similar style. Ash's videos are hectic with chaotic music.

So sad he's never had a fuss made of him on his birthday before.

I wonder how she really feels about Alf, watching that reel and her story where she’s getting him to say happy birthday she goes to kiss him on cheek and in all instances he moves away or here he physically pushes her away
As a Mum it would break my heart to not get that love from my child but does she even notice? It speaks volumes that he refuses to kiss his own Mum on several occasions but is incredibly loving to random Characters when their out and about
It’s really sad

View attachment 2679187
This is the part I found most sad. So happy - doesn’t look it. Pushing you away? Was it filmed 7373628383 times to try and get a reaction?

Reactions: 6
I think she got her pal to either film it all or at least edit it. The video is her style - soft focus, zooming in on certain parts, the music. Remember when she was filmed "unaware" or the birth videos? They're a similar style. Ash's videos are hectic with chaotic music.

So sad he's never had a fuss made of him on his birthday before.

Yes I meant to ask in my post, do we think they got it filmed professionally - it's not really her editing style and can't see Tommy getting those angles.

She's treated his birthday like a "shoot", hasn't she.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ash your hair looks tit. I hope one day someone tells you you’re meant to have brushed those curls out all these years and you look an utter imbecile with them, no more than at 7am on your son’s birthday. If you think that boy looks as happy as a child could be then I truly feel sorry for you all. As expected the only reason Alf’s had a birthday at all was so she could get some content.

How depressing. I get that it’s an overwhelming morning, but Alf looks like he can’t stand her, won’t look at her, tries to move away. There’s no connection (in that reel anyway and that’s what she chooses to post 🥴). My kids may not have understood what a birthday was at one year old, but they loved cake and new toys and visits with friends. It doesn’t have to be a big party, but it’s sad not to mark the occasion.

100% they will do something girly and over the top for Ada and use the excuse that Alf would be wondering why she didn’t have a birthday. As if he’d notice if the time passed unmarked.

Reactions: 13
What does that post about projecting mean?
We're all projecting our own feelings of being a bad parent on to her, "When someone unconsciously attributes their thoughts, feelings, or behaviours to another person they’re projecting"
So whenever anyone criticises, they're jealous, bitter, unhappy with their life, a troll or projecting. She has it all covered as to why none of it is true and she's blameless.
I’m sure we all don’t brush our children’s hair or give them presents under 3 eh?
These the queen of projecting, every post does it, under the guise of “society thinks” then some horrible view that she herself holds.

Utter bullshit that she's never second guessed herself as a parent. She u-turned on forward facing car seats, excessive use of the Ipad (which sadly she couldn't undo), routines. All thigs she accused the "Mummy police" of not understanding she was just doing what was right for her child and it worked for her.

I can't even imagine never having had a candle. Ours has theirs, (relit multiple times) anyone’s they can possibly help with… we even sang ‘we wish you a merry Christmas’ to a Christmas cake complete with candles to indulge the absolute joy they get from it. A mere mention of someone birthday we get ‘will they have candles” 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2679122

It’s 7:30am, you wake up and you’re 3 years old. You aren’t allowed to go downstairs to see the Peppa Pig balloon until Uncle Michael has finished mummy’s hair.

View attachment 2679128

Then, as if having your birthday used as content, isn’t enough, you’re told it’s bath time and you’re expected to leave your sibling playing with your brand new toys.

View attachment 2679132
“You get to blow out a candle for the first time”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not her fault, someone else’s fault. Definitely not her fault at all, no way could Grade A Ashley get something wrong.

It’s the meanies who didn’t write her clear and detailed enough instructions, despite the fact that stairs are bleeping stairs and it’s obvious where they should go.

That and anyone who has ever built flat pack, kids toys, whatever, knows that you don’t bleeping tighten the screws till everything is in place and you don’t have random tit leftover.

tit mum, tit adult, tit curls.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Not her fault, someone else’s fault. Definitely not her fault at all, no way could Grade A Ashley get something wrong.

It’s the meanies who didn’t write her clear and detailed enough instructions, despite the fact that stairs are bleeping stairs and it’s obvious where they should go.

That and anyone who has ever built flat pack, kids toys, whatever, knows that you don’t bleeping tighten the screws till everything is in place and you don’t have random tit leftover.

tit mum, tit adult, tit curls.
It must be fixable? Even if she’s threaded the screws, pull it apart and get a screwdriver and attach it yourself?

Reactions: 4
I've been looking at her curls lately and trying to figure out what it is that bothers me so much about them and why they look so tit and flat (even when brushed out) and I realised it's because Michael curls them the wrong direction! Forwards instead of backwards!! So she ends up with those straight chunky bits at the front, rather than framing her face. Now that I've noticed it, I can't unsee it.

Terrible, terrible hair and who in their right mind would make their child wait to open their presents on their birthday so that they could get their hair done. Total narc.

Reactions: 22
Terrible, terrible hair and who in their right mind would make their child wait to open their presents on their birthday so that they could get their hair done. Total narc.
Perhaps she had an early call with Michael before Alf woke up. I hope she did, not just for Alf, but for TNB and Co to see that she’s able to get out of bed to wash off fake tan or get her hair done but any regular morning she stays in bed while TNB does everything for Alf and brings her a coffee because bReAsT fEeDiNg AdA.
It’s a matter of priorities. Clearly hair and content is worth getting out of bed for, spending time with Alf and equal co-parenting, nah, she’ll have a lie in.

Reactions: 17
Will do a new thread trolls.

Michael knows exactly what he’s doing with her hair. She’s a dick and I doubt he’s blind to seeing the same as us so it’s a subtle sabotage. Love it 😂
---
Cannot remember for the life of me how to do a new thread. I can’t see an option anywhere so someone may have to take the wheel ✌🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Will do a new thread trolls.

Michael knows exactly what he’s doing with her hair. She’s a dick and I doubt he’s blind to seeing the same as us so it’s a subtle sabotage. Love it 😂
---
Cannot remember for the life of me how to do a new thread. I can’t see an option anywhere so someone may have to take the wheel ✌🏼
On it!
---
New thread trolls: https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-james-39-fighting-the-patriarchy-one-breast-out-at-a-time.43573/

Lovely day xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.