Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5529.jpeg

It’s 7:30am, you wake up and you’re 3 years old. You aren’t allowed to go downstairs to see the Peppa Pig balloon until Uncle Michael has finished mummy’s hair.

IMG_5528.jpeg

Then, as if having your birthday used as content, isn’t enough, you’re told it’s bath time and you’re expected to leave your sibling playing with your brand new toys.

IMG_5527.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor Alf's hair looks beyond unkempt now. It's ridiculous. Tommy's hair perfect, as usual. Can they not see the shame in it? I'm actually so embarrassed for them as parents.

Reactions: 10
POV: your toddlers hair is matted for a second time but Mummy’s had her crunchy curls done just for HER special day

Go downstairs in your pjs. Watch them open presents with a cuppa. Pick up all the rubbish and soak in the excitement. Get ready for childcare/school in a mad dash. That’s what functional loving families look like.

NOT get ready for the cameras. She makes me sick 😔 I wish her luck with the arguments over that baby walker, as predicted Ada’s claimed it 😂

Reactions: 24
Love that Alfie hated the trainers they got him. Serves them right for expecting him to be excited over a new pair of shoes as a birthday present (we often get our little one new shoes for birthdays but know they won’t be the present that he gets excited about!). Just get him some toys and books he’s interested in and excited by then he might have actually looked excited and happy.

Reactions: 16
If I ever feel like I’m failing as a mother, at least I can always know that I’ll never, ever be as bad as Ashley.

You too Tommy, you don’t get excused from blame in this absolutely hateful ‘parenting’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It obviously wasn’t 7:30 if Ashley had crunchy curls do her hair.
Imagine getting a ‘professional’ to style your hair for a video of your child opening their birthday presents before a full day of childcare.
bleeping mental!!!

Reactions: 31
Also, WHY is Ada wearing shoes in the playroom? 1. She can’t walk and 2. She’s INSIDE!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OH MY GOD

His first time ever blowing out a candle.

Sorry but what the duck. Did they not even bother with a cake last year?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Imagine getting a ‘professional’ to style your hair for a video of your child opening their birthday presents before a full day of childcare.
bleeping mental!!!
Could well have been. MCC rocks up at like 6am 🤣 Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping mental!!!
Don’t normal Mums look like tit because they stayed up too long sorting things out and then got up early from the excitement 😂😂

Reactions: 26
Who says these things whilst wishing their child a happy birthday?
A mother who’s questioned their maternal bond and struggled to love unconditionally because she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body.

Poor kid.

View attachment 2678107
'Never second guessed my decisions as his mother' 😱😱😱😱

I don't know of ANY parent who would ever be able to say this as truth. Parents are always questioning their decisions because they care for their children and want what's best for them. She thinks this statement makes her appear to be a great, assured mum who has it all figured out but it only demonstrates how little she feels toward Alf and the lack of maternal bond that exists.

Reactions: 27
She’s explained why they didn’t bother with 1st and 2nd birthdays so let’s see if they skip past Ad’s!
Also where is TNB? Behind the camera while Trash is screaming look at me and make sure you get our baby angel Ad in this shot of Alfs birthday?!

Reactions: 17
Honestly didn't think I could dislike her and Tommy any more than I already did. Yes will be very interesting to see if they 'don't really celebrate' Adeline's 1st and 2nd birthdays too. Cunts.

Reactions: 18
The children’s birthdays I think are going to highlight how much of a bleep she is. How much disparity there is between them. She’s put her foot in it already by saying they didn’t celebrate his first 2 birthdays so when Ada gets a big fuss made of her that will raise some 🤨

I don’t think her followers actually read her word vomit captions.

Reactions: 17
She paid more for her hair than she spent on birthday presents didn’t she?

Narcissistic witch.

(Maybe I’m projecting 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.