Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
It's really sad that she's chosen her public profile and money over her kids privacy.

Nobody has asked her to share what she does about those children, that's entirely her choice. Imagine if she only showed the odd still image, or just discussed in general what they were up to occasionally (better still, don't show them at all) then there would be a lot less discussion on here about them.

Instead she has shared so much information, that we know so much about them, that a child services report was made. They didn't shock her enough to evaluate her choices and make changes, instead, she tried to raise her profile further by writing articles about it and appearing on TV.

She'll do the same here. She's in full deny and attack mode, she'll soon become the victim and use it as an opportunity to create engagement, write articles or get on TV.
When was the child services report made? Is it in the wiki or can I find it in a thread?

Reactions: 2

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did you guys notice how the clip of Alf going up the stairs looks like it’s cut in multiple places? I reckon she cut out the bits where he’s really really struggling.
It’s because he’s dragging his left leg

• Sad

chirpycheapcheap

Chatty Member
We think so. Examples from the age of 2 1/2 to now:

https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-james-27-mum-of-two-alf-who.39688/post-15545517 (this one says a red and a green pouch which must be Ella's Kitchen)
Thanks for sharing! Shocking!!

dippydoodum

If you search “view instagram anon” you can see anyone’s instagram stories and posts.
Her name is ashleylouisejames.
It’s her most recent post.

She has said that Alf doesn’t like to walk and prefers to be in the pram or carried. But then he’s had all his naps in his pram from being a baby, it’ll be a safe space for him.
Do I need Instagram for that? I haven’t got any social media anymore.

cahil

I think she’s changed the setting where you can’t see comments unless you’re following? I don’t follow her and can’t see any unless she’s deleted them all
i don't follow her and i can still see them!