Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely thought I was on the Hinch thread when I read this
They are all cut from the same cloth it seems
---
It splices (sp?) 5 times when Alfie enters. Not just because she’s cut herself out (it jumps when she does that too) but because it clearly took him too long to get up there for the clip to be “funny”. He struggles with the very first step out of the shot before he even gets to the main stairs

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I went back to work Tuesday after two weeks off and spent the whole of Monday crying because I didn’t want to go back and leave my boy! And I only work 3 days a week so have 4 days with him. Trash doesn’t spend any time with her kids even when they are off the childminder…where are the kids today whilst she is maniacally tidying??

Reactions: 10
I genuinely would not hide under a coat to avoid my child.

(I do sometimes take a bit longer in the loo just for a sit down but he knows where I am)

Reactions: 17
I genuinely would not hide under a coat to avoid my child.

(I do sometimes take a bit longer in the loo just for a sit down but he knows where I am)
This is my calendar. My teenager burst out laughing at the idea of me going to the loo without my youngest, and/or the dog!

Reactions: 8
I work full time and also sobbed at the nursery gates (after I’d dropped my girl) following our two weeks together
Ashley is not normal

Reactions: 11
So they’ve got loads of trinkets and heavy shit on the shelves, but it’s the toys that need to be locked away with child proofing. It’s the playroom for fucks sake!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh wow the play room gets worse! Alf isn’t allowed in any other room of the house but he isn’t even allowed to get at his own toys, the cupboards have a child lock!! Who on earth locks toys away in a playroom?!

Reactions: 22
I was just about to say the same, why the fuck are toys locked away!? I get rotation is fun but keep the others in their room and swap boxes every now and then? Very odd?

Reactions: 11
Nana had them for Off You Fuck Friday then.

She’s pathetic
Honestly. I go from being jealous that she has so much help (Nana basically) when we have none to being angry she decided to have children to never have them to feeling sorry for them children never getting their Mum!

Reactions: 13
Honestly. I go from being jealous that she has so much help (Nana basically) when we have none to being angry she decided to have children to never have them to feeling sorry for them children never getting their Mum!
This mum of 4 who’s only just sat down for the day at 9:20pm completely gets you I go between feeling thankful that I can somewhat cope because we have no choice or help, to wishing I had her money and help. Atleast we know we aren’t shit mums xx

Reactions: 12
Exactly that! I can’t imagine paying someone to look after Ada from being so little but the odd day help would be very welcome. Maybe because she got to tidy the playroom in peace and everytime I try they wreck everything I’ve done but I do feel for those kids with no relationship with her. I’ll forever be grateful to be their number one but I wouldn’t mind a day off! Xx

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something in that she thinks it’s genius a hack to keep toys in smaller boxes so you take one at a time?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.